St. Paddy's Day...Pleba Mansion Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It was early Sunday morning March 17th. The girls had stayed up late putting up the decorations for the St. Paddy's party they were going to have. All of a sudden a strange noise is heard.

MG:*mumbles* What the hell is that?

Clarity:*covers her head with the pillow* Argh who is making so much noise so early in the morning?!?!

Ana:*knocks on Clarity and MG's door* Hey girls did you hear that strange sound?

MG: I think the whole world heard it.

Spinny:*comes out of her room* If who ever it is that is doing that doesn't shut up they're going the right way for a kick in the arse.

Clarity: Maybe we should go downstairs and check it out.

All: Yeah! *head downstairs towards the kitchen*

MG: What the....

Lemonboy:*plays the bagpipes and is wearing a kilt and all the costume* Morning girls. I just thought that you would like to wake up to a lovely sound of the bagpipe.

Clarity: Bagpipe? I thought you were playing a cat.

Lemonboy: Well now that you girls are up. Happy St. Paddy's Day! *hugs each of the girls* And you're not wearing green yet so...*goes around and pinches the girls*

Ana: Ouch! Not so hard!

Spinny: Hey it doesn't count. We just woke up.

Lemonboy: Well let me serve you breakfast.

*The girls sit down at the table when Disco and AM walk into the kitchen*

AM: What is that bloody sound that was on earlier? *looks at Lemonboy* Oh. Now I see.

Lemonboy: Just in time girls. Breakfast will be served.

Disco: Happy St. Paddy's Day girlies!

All: Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Clarity: So what time is everybody coming over?

MG: Well I told the guys to come at noon. We're getting the party started early.

Lemonboy:*puts a plate infront of each girl* Ok girls here it is.

Spinny: What exactly is this?

Lemonboy: Ooh..well it's green pancakes, green orange juice, green toast and green butter.

Disco: Where's the green eggs and ham?

All: *laugh*

Lemonboy: Hmph! I was just trying to be festive.

Clarity: We know sweetie. We were just playing. It's a lovely breakfast that you fixed for us thank you.

Lemonboy:*smiles* Thanks. Now if you excuse me i'm going to get the menu planned for this afternoon's party. *leaves the kitchen*

*Meanwhile at U2's mansion everybody is asleep except Edge who is in his lab fixing up something when suddenly a blast is heard*

Larry:*wakes up* What the bloody hell was that? *gets up from his bed*

Adam:*mumbles* It's probably Edge in the lab again.

Bono:*yawns* Oh that boy. When will he ever learn to stop mixing things together that will explode?

Edge:*walks out of the lab and is completely green* Erm. Sorry about the blast guys.

Larry: What happened to you?

Edge: Well you see I was fixing this mixture so that when you pour it on any object it turns green and well I accidentally mixed another thing in there and well it exploded and well now i'm green.

Bono: Does it wash off Reg?

Edge: Erm. I'm not sure.

All: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Adam: Well I always wanted to meet a leprechaun. I guess I don't have to now.

Larry: Well now that we're up we might as well get ready for the party.

*meanwhile back at PLEBA Mansion*

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Member and Creator of Larry's Angels Harley Club.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry
larry%20kicking%20ass.gif

*claps*

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 03-18-2002).]

Clarity: Hey twin what are you going to wear?

MG: Well i'm going to dye my hair green, wear a green shirt with beads and bootins and shamrock antennas and you?

Clarity: Well i'm not sure yet but i'm sure i'll figure it out.

*Meanwhile Ana and AM are outside of the mansion picking Shamrocks when all of a sudden...*

AM:*screams* OMG! What the...Who are you?

Leprechaun: Why i'm a wee little leprechaun *tips his hat* You can call me Eire.

Ana: Well hello Eire. What are you doing here?

Eire: Well I was in the neighbourhood and I just couldn't help noticing that you were picking shamrocks. Being that it's St. Paddy's Day and you're picking shamrocks you get 3 wishes.

AM: Wow 3 wishes each or for the both of us?

Eire: It's for the both of you so use them wisely and you have to agree on one of them.

Ana: Wow em. *thinks* Well I know my first wish can I say it already?

Eire: Sure you can.

Ana: Ok I wish that Bono falls in love with me.

Eire: Alright. Your wish has been granted.

Ana: Yaaaaay!!! I can't wait till the guys get here!

AM: Ok ok! My turn! I wish that Adam falls madly in love with me.

Eire: Wish granted. Ok now girls you have 1 wish left that you have to share so use it wisely.

*AM and Ana discuss what they should wish for*

Ana: How about world peace?

AM: Well that would be nice but how about to be rich? That would benefit us better.

Ana: Well even tho it sounds mean yeah I'd rather be rich.

*The girls turn to Eire*

AM: We wish to be very rich.

Eire: OK wish granted. Now if you excuse me girls I have to get on my way. Happy St. Paddy's Day.

Ana: Happy St. Paddy's Day and thanks for the wishes.

Eire:*skips off* No problem!

AM: Wow that was so kewl. I think we should get back inside and tell the girls what happened.

Ana: Good Idea.

*The girls walk inside and tell the others what happened to them*

MG: You're kidding me! Wow a leprechaun. I have to find me one.

Clarity: Wow so lucky.

Ana: Yeah he said his name was Eire he was really nice.

Disco: Wow girls well that's nice but we have to get ready the boys are about to come over and we're not ready!

*Meanwhile U2 are on their way to PLEBA Mansion*

Larry: Ahhhh St. Paddy's Day. When the world sees how it is to be irish.

Bono: Yeah and we get to wear green and look silly.

Adam: Or Green and fashionable. *grin*

Edge: Argh I can't believe this green doesn't come off! I look like a bloody leprechaun.

Larry: I think Bono looks more like a leprechaun than you do Reg.

All:*look at Bono's costume*

Adam: Yep I agree.

Bono: Well hey at least I look festive!

*The boys arrive at PLEBA Mansion*

Lemonboy:*opens the door and looks at the guys* Well well...we have 2 u2 members and 2 leprechauns.

Edge:*mumbles*

Lemonboy: I'm just kidding Edge, please come in boys. The girls are waiting for you.

Bono: Thanks! I can't wait to see Ana for some strange reason.

Adam: I feel the same about AM, it's like i'm going mad just standing here knowing that she's inside.

*The boys walk into the livingroom where the girls are waiting*

MG: Oh my God!

Clarity:*bursts out laughing* That is so funny!!! *points at Bono*

Bono: What?? *looks down at himself. He's wearing green and white striped socks, green overalls with a green shirt and a green top hat*

Ana: Oh nothing honey.

Bono: Ana! There you are I wanted to talk to you! *takes her to one of the other rooms*

Disco: Well let's party!

*The gang walk around, eating, drinking, mostly drinking, when...*

MG:*staggers up to Edge* Yoooooou're a weeee leprechaunnnnn

Edge:*looks at MG* No i'm not a leprechaun! It's me Edge!

MG:*looks him up and down* Well Edge, I always knew you were a leeeeprechaaaaun *hiccups* So give me my 3 wishes before I kick your arse!

Edge:*starts to walk away and runs away*

MG: Damn! There he goes! That leprechaun is fast! *tries to run after Edge but ends up falling on her face*

Clarity: Well Larry..*looks him up and down* You look lovely in your green mesh shirt.

Larry:*sways* Yesh I know

Clarity:*raises an eyebrow* Well how about you giving us a wee jig on the table?

Larry:*peers at Clarity and snarls* Well ok I'll do it!

MG:*sits up* Did I hear larry dancing on a table?

Clarity:*nods* Yep he's going to dance for us!

MG:*gets up and claps* WOOOO Go Larry!

Larry:*gets up on the table and starts taking his shirt off and swings it around. He starts to unbutton his pants...*

MG:*thud*

Clarity: Oh my *drools*

Larry:*is in his boxer/briefs* WOO LOOK AT ME GO!! *thrusts*

Clarity:*thud*

Larry:*snickers and puts the girls on the couch and sits inbetween them* Ahhh I love the impact that I have on them.

Ana:*comes running back* Girls girls!! Look! *points at her finger*

Disco: Oh my God girlie!!! No way!!!

Ana: Yes! Bono asked me to marry him!

MG:*opens one eye* You're marrying a leprechaun!! *passes out again*

AM: Well you're not the only one with a surprise. Adam gave me a ring too! *holds out her hand*

Spinny: Well this is more reason to party now!

*The gang party till the wee hours in the morning. MG still thought that Edge was a leprechaun and chases him for a few hours. The other girls party with their respective fiancee or with their friends.*

The End.

Congrats to Ana and AM!!!! *Hugs*

*Is Insanely Jealous of Ana*
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

*The gang party till the wee hours in the morning. MG still thought that Edge was a leprechaun and chases him for a few hours. The other girls party with their respective fiancee or with their friends.*

Cristy?? How is it that Edge is always the troublesome??? And stop chasing him! He's not a leprechaun...he's not short enough for that
tongue.gif

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Back
Top Bottom