SPY REPORT: Pete Yorn girls....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]here's hopin' you live in NY.....unlike me :sad:

8.15.02 - Pete Yorn to play LIFEbeat Benefit in NYC!

PY will be performing (acoustic) at the LIFEbeat 10th Anniversary Benefit show along with Jimmy Eat World, The Hives, and other special guests, on August 28th at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.
Tickets are onsale NOW and can be purchased via Ticketmaster ONLINE, all Ticketmaster retail outlets, charge by phone at 212-307-7171, and at the Hammerstein Ballroom box office (located at 311 w. 34th between 8th and 9th Avenues). Doors open at 6:30PM and the show begins at 8PM.

LIFEbeat is a national non-profit organization dedicated to reaching America's youth with the message of HIV/AIDS prevention. LIFEbeat mobilizes the talents and resources of the music industry to raise awareness and to provide support to the AIDS community. For more information, please visit LIFEbeat.org.

And for the rest of us (NON-New Yorkers)
184PETE.jpg

:tongue: :drool: :love: :heart: [/color]

Mona, make a pilgramige out to NYC. I'll put ya up!;)

Sucks for you cuz the Hammerstein Ballroom is a great place to see a band....not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.

u2loopy said:
Mona, make a pilgramige out to NYC. I'll put ya up!;)

Sucks for you cuz the Hammerstein Ballroom is a great place to see a band....not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.

:sad:

I would make Fishy take me.....

<>< : *crickets* *tumbleweed* (heh she can't protest 'cause she's not here ;)) but that's the day before I move into my dorm :sad:

Maybe Pete will swing by here fer my bday that weekend...

*Runs to living room to ask mommy and daddy a question*
Me: Mommy... Daddy?
Mommy & Daddy: NO!!!
Me: U don't even know what I'm going to ask!
Mommy & Daddy: Well the answer is still "no" but humor us.
Me:For some gas money for a trip to New York on the 28th to see Pete Yorn!!!
Mommy: Is that the guy u had a dream about him fixing ur computer?
Me: uhhh, yes
Daddy: well u can't go to New York by urself and u'll be in school anyways
Me: School schmool. I can miss a few lectures

...this continued for a good 10 min but i got nowhere fast! i wish i lived in New York.....and yes i really did have that dream about Pete Yorn fixing my computer. Don't ask. (i remember the smell of his cologne seemed sooooooo real though! ) I should really lay off the chocolate ice cream b4 bed shouldn't i? thanx for posting the pic though Mona! :drool: I guess that'll have to hold me for now.

MonaVox said:

:drool: YOU HAVE NO IDEAR HOW UBER HOT THAT IS :tongue:

:) Yea, that was a good dream, odd but good! Too bad there hasn't been another one like it but if i do, i'll telepathically (sp?) send it ur way! LOL

Bonogirl10 said:

:) Yea, that was a good dream, odd but good! Too bad there hasn't been another one like it but if i do, i'll telepathically (sp?) send it ur way! LOL

:drool: shibby

clarityat3am said:
Pete: *walks in with tool box to fix computer* Hi I'm Pete. I'm here to fix your computer

Um...any sane girl's response: :shifty: :drool: :love: :heart: :tongue: :angel:

[COLOR=royal blue]:drool: I would smash my computer on purpose.... [/COLOR]

:yes: LOL! Well in between fixing at least our 3 purposely smashed computers and writings songs for another album His Yorness will be quite busy won't he?

Bonogirl10 said:
:yes: LOL! Well in between fixing at least our 3 purposely smashed computers and writings songs for another album His Yorness will be quite busy won't he?

[COLOR=royal blue]Maybe he'll start sweating :drool:

o there's also the parttime job I gave him at the local garage.....fixing cars :shifty: so hot.....
[/COLOR]

MonaVox said:

[COLOR=royal blue]Maybe he'll start sweating :drool:

o there's also the parttime job I gave him at the local garage.....fixing cars :shifty: so hot.....
[/COLOR]

And I was doing so good in keeping uncatholic thoughts out of my head this week. but the second u mentioned him sweating....:drool: :tongue: :mac: :heart: :sick:

Bonogirl10 said:

And I was doing so good in keeping uncatholic thoughts out of my head this week. but the second u mentioned him sweating....:drool: :tongue: :mac: :heart: :sick:

:lmao:

:shifty:

moan-uh uh uh uh uh uh......

Re: I wish I could go to that concert..

Gina Marie said:
that pic is GORGEOUS :drool: :drool: :drool:

*pictures Pete wearing just his computer tool belt* :evil: :censored: :angel:

:lol:

:mac: (((((((pyorn)))))))))

Attachments

• pete_lg.jpg
    pete_lg.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Gina Marie said:
that pic is GORGEOUS :drool: :drool: :drool:

*pictures Pete wearing just his computer tool belt* :evil: :censored: :angel:

:drool: Good Lord!!!! Come on people! Remember, I MUST keep all unholy and uncatholic thoughts out of my brain!!!! Oh screw it, it's a lost cause!

NICE PIC MONA!:heart: :love: I have the bonus cd where they give u 4 videos and i made stills of those so i'll see if i can post them. Hopefully they'll show up...but then I have to get back to packing....at this rate I'll never be ready to go back to college! I'll have to keep the Yorn distractions to a minimum.

Attachments

• loachair.jpg
    loachair.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
MonaVox said:
:silent: is it ok I stole a Pete fer my sig

OH GOSH YES!!!! Help urself! There is plenty of Computer Fixing Petey to go around! (LOL, that sounds like a type of Ken doll or something! *Mind wanders*) Must share the Yorn Luv! LOL. i like how u put the "uh's" in there! very kewl!

Attachments

• nancyguitar.jpg
    nancyguitar.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom