Spy Report #1: Hamlet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Last nite my AP English class and the Shakespeare classes went to see Hamlet in D.C. at the Shakespeare Theater. It was really good. The girl who played Ophelia was excellent and young, too. Claudius looked like a mix of Daddy Warbucks and Dr. Evil. The food there was expensive. But the production was great. It made more sense to me to hear and see it than to read it.

This is my spy report of the evening:

1. They had cast pictures up on the wall and the picture of the guy who played Hamlet, Wallace Acton, had a little LarryMullen thang going on,

2. From our seats (far away), Wallace looked like Sting. I SWEAR.

3. Remind me never to sit next to Julie again in a fancy shmancy place. OK I really liked the performance, but we kept GIGGLING because when Hamlet was going crazy he was walking around with either
a. his shirt half off (man groove?!)
b. his sleeves pulled down around his hands, like Bono. O MY DAD (
wink.gif
to Julie)

4. During the play w/in a play they had recorders (the musical flutey thing) and Hamlet took one, and I was like "He took somebody's stick" then he goes *SNAP* and breaks it across his knee. I was horrified.

5. THEY WERE ALL WEARING LEATHER at some point or another. Or long Bono-esque black coats. *swooooon*

6. They said "the edge" about a trillion times.

7. P.S. -- In Old Navy they have a Bono coat. I am not even kidding. It's like this:

332%3A278323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3A93%3B3%3B2ot1lsi
only a little lighter. ooo

I want a Bonocoat to match my Bonohat!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

8. On Kazaa I found this thing from last year of Jimmy Fallon (SNL) singing a little Xmas medley with parodies of Scott Stapp (FER GOD'S SAKE, PUT YER SHIRT ONE!!!!!!), David Grey, and U2.

*WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN: (ARE YOU STILL OPEN) (he does that weird voice too!)
Well I opened my gift today
to see which one I can exchange
So I called Kmart and begin to say
Tell the store I'm on my way

Are you still opne?
It's just past midnite
Wanted a TV dish,
not a singing fish!
Please be open.....

*BABYLON: (PARTY ON)
Friday nite the office threw a Christmas party
They invited me
I started eating rum balls
it was the only food I had that nite to eat.

chugged egg nog, xeroxed my ass
peed on the couch.
Kissed the boss' wife
threw up on myself
and got thrown out

Party on.
Got my Christmas party on...

I've been a good boy this year and hopefully someone's coming to visit....

*BEAUTIFUL DAY: (XMas DAY)
I put cookies out (LMAO!!!!!!!!)
hung stockings by the tree
Left the front door open
'cause I don't have a chimney.

I can't get to sleep. I drank hot milk,
Need something stronger to calm me down.

Well, I can't wait much longer
Christmas Day
End my anticipation
Christmas Day
I Hope I get playstation

Give me Pokemon and other things
[then a leaopard I can't even guess at] about
compact discs and diamond rings

Christmas day
Santa's on his way
Christmas Day
Here is what I say
Christmas Day....

lol I can imagine Bono getting excited about Sants coming
smile.gif
How cute.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-29-2001).]

rolleyes.gif

we're currently watching a movie version of Hamlet in my A.P. english class. kenneth branaugh plays hamlet and his hair is dyed this really bleach blonde color. everytime he comes on screen it reminds me of adam a la pop era and i start singing "boom cha! boom cha! discotheque!" in my head...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

LMAO at you guys!! I almost spit out my water!!

I've never seen MDH

<----
rolleyes.gif

And Jimmy Fallon is SO cute. I wonder if he's still dating Winona Ryder-oh yeah, she's probably on a new guy by now
wink.gif

OOPS-'on'
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Is this the Old Navy Bono coat? I like it.

ona120332p1.jpg

------------------

i like that coat too, gina. i'd wear it if it was made for a woman.

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono
Love,
Emily

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
i like that coat too, gina. i'd wear it if it was made for a woman.

It is! I found it on the womens' section of their site.

------------------

lol, WildHonee! Jimmy Fallon is *adorable*! and he seems like a pretty normal guy, too (aside from the fact that he dated/is dating winona). i've seen him 2 times in Manhattan- once, at this seedy dive bar called The Village Idiot (they only play country music, and there's sawdust on the floor!), and then last week on Thanksgiving at the train station. i saw him at the newsstand- didn;t have the guts to go up to him (i don't think anyone recognized him!). i guess, like everyone else in the US, he was going to visit friends/family.
smile.gif

rolleyes.gif

we're currently watching a movie version of Hamlet in my A.P. english class. kenneth branaugh plays hamlet and his hair is dyed this really bleach blonde color. everytime he comes on screen it reminds me of adam a la pop era and i start singing "boom cha! boom cha! discotheque!" in my head...
biggrin.gif

!!! We're watching that, too!!! O crap my teacher already doesn't like me. Now she'll think I'm crazy thinking about Kenneth Branaugh (his hair, eyebrows, moustache, and goatee thing are ALL different colors. SO funny) being Adam *grrrroooooove*in' along and sayin BOOM CHA!!!!! lmao!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

#10: these men showed up in one scene in Hamlet and they were sailors. guess what they were wearing! edge hats!!!
smile.gif

Mona! why did you decide to get sick?? silly girl. you get better soon. any how.... *distracted by thought of 1/2 nekkid hottie Hamlet* *mind wanders to "HAMLET=TAMALE". lol, some how* ...oh, what was i about to say? ah, yes. guess what played at lunch! Streets! i love lunch. we always hear at LEAST one U2 song! also, in religion(test monday) we had a free period pretty much. scanman didn't really feel like doing anything. surprised? lol! erin gave him one of her magazines and was asking him if he thought justin was hot again, and he was reading articles like "how to be a supermodel" and was saying things like "ooh! i like that one. she's a pretty gal." anyhow, my point was that everyone was in the singing mood, and they were singing christmas carols and mariah. they sang about 3-4 mariah songs and i was like, "where's mona?!" also we had an assembly on why abortions are bad and this guy came and sang for us and gave us cds of his music about his aborted child.

after the assembly:

ME: *walking to advisory w/ cd*

MONA'S MOMMY: hi, julie. ...? what's that?

ME: oh, this guy came and talked to us.

MONA'S MOMMY: oh, what is he a priest?

ME: um, no. a personal trainer.

MONA'S MOMMY: ?

ME: yea, he is a body builder and used to be mr. america.

MONA'S MOMMY: well, what's he doing here??

ME: he found jesus and sings now.

also, i've been in a bono-babbling mode all day. i just can't shut up. how long is this post now? lol. ok, i'm done. the end.
smile.gif

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

Originally posted by *Ally*:
lol, WildHonee! Jimmy Fallon is *adorable*! and he seems like a pretty normal guy, too (aside from the fact that he dated/is dating winona). i've seen him 2 times in Manhattan- once, at this seedy dive bar called The Village Idiot (they only play country music, and there's sawdust on the floor!), and then last week on Thanksgiving at the train station. i saw him at the newsstand- didn;t have the guts to go up to him (i don't think anyone recognized him!). i guess, like everyone else in the US, he was going to visit friends/family.
smile.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm in love with jimmy fallon! and i am so jealous that you've seen him!
smile.gif

lucky duck.

------------------
~FDJ*

Julie started typing that last post at 2 in the morning. SHe finally finished. heheh

OK If you take the word

HAMLET

change the H to another A, you get

AAMLET

rearrange the letters, you get

TAMALE.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

yea, yea. i thought about you when i took my 2 hours to type that.

------------------
~FDJ*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
yea, yea. i thought about you when i took my 2 hours to type that.

get on im, man!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

gina: i have to get me one of those coats!? i normally don't like old navy, but that's really cool and it reminds me of bono.
smile.gif

mona: kenneth branaugh is such a crazy. me and my friend margaret sit in class and make fun of his various hair shadings and overacting. have you got to the part yet where kate winslet humps the floor and knees claudius in the crotch!?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

they have the bono coat at walmart of all places...of course its not real suede or anything. i saw at least 5 people with the bono coat on over thanksgiving break. everytime i saw it, i pointed and went BONO HAS THAT COAT! my friend started to get annoyed so i stopped...i just moved onto "bono dancing" through walmart while singing elevation...my friends LOVE me...hah

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

9. Just watched the Million Dollar Hotel. is it a PROBLEM that I cried like a baby (just like I did at Tarzan and the Tribute to Heroes Walk On)?! *sigh*

I got the U2 fuzzies when I heard 'the first time' music playing in the beginning. Interesting movie. I CRIED!!! I'm so odd...

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

gina: i have to get me one of those coats!? i normally don't like old navy, but that's really cool and it reminds me of bono.
smile.gif

mona: kenneth branaugh is such a crazy. me and my friend margaret sit in class and make fun of his various hair shadings and overacting. have you got to the part yet where kate winslet humps the floor and knees claudius in the crotch!?
biggrin.gif

LMAO!!!!!!! Have NOT gotten to that part yet. My friend Katie is in love with Kenneth, and when her Shakespeare class watched the movie she would curse Kate Winslet. heheh

------------------
~*Mona*~
Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Originally posted by opaltranquility:
they have the bono coat at walmart of all places...of course its not real suede or anything. i saw at least 5 people with the bono coat on over thanksgiving break. everytime i saw it, i pointed and went BONO HAS THAT COAT! my friend started to get annoyed so i stopped...i just moved onto "bono dancing" through walmart while singing elevation...my friends LOVE me...hah

OMG you should see me singing and dancing in the car. You'd think I was (more) inSANE. And when they're on TV I run around like a moron. My brothers think I'm goonie. *Axl Rose snake dance* OK

------------------
~*Mona*~
Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Back
Top Bottom