sponsor-a-PLEBAN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Many thanks to my PLEBA uh...."mother" who so generously adopted me while I was off hunting Bono in Nebraska. I seek to make you proud, I will be off Bono hunting again in Kentucky this weekend.......

:flirt: Anyone still wanna adopt someone? Cause I know of someone who would really appreciate it and really feels stupid asking for help...*coughcoughmecough*
Thanks to everyone who has already adopted someone, I know you're really appreciated!

:heart: :wave:

Ultraviolet Light said:
:flirt: Anyone still wanna adopt someone? Cause I know of someone who would really appreciate it and really feels stupid asking for help...*coughcoughmecough*
Thanks to everyone who has already adopted someone, I know you're really appreciated!

:heart: :wave:

Has anyone adopted you yet? If not, email me at ccestrada@msn.com and I'll be happy to do it :)

I would just like to say that I wish I could live in PLEBA world where everyone is so generous and loving!

You all constantly amaze me with the amount you are willing to give of yourselves, time, money, whatevah!

A great big old :hug: to PLEBA!

Ultraviolet Light said:

Yep, I definitely just noticed this. See, this is what finals do to my brain.
:hug: Thanks a million Char, I'ma go email you now! :D :heart:

:wave: Hi Ellen!

You've been adopted :hug:

Not that it is any of me freaking business but how the :censored: do you finance this??

I really hoped someone else would take me on(not that i dislike you, not at all :heart: ) you can?t adopt the whole of PLEBA, you?ll go bankrupt!!!:no:

but thanks!!:happy:

btw. the bootler has got a new gf!!!:love:

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:
Not that it is any of me freaking business but how the :censored: do you finance this??

I really hoped someone else would take me on(not that i dislike you, not at all :heart: ) you can?t adopt the whole of PLEBA, you?ll go bankrupt!!!:no:

but thanks!!:happy:

btw. the bootler has got a new gf!!!:love:

:shame: Now you just don't worry about that...I make a very nice living and if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't do it. I understand how hard it is to be a struggling student and my thinking is...if I have a little extra, I'd rather share it with someone else rather than spend it on myself.

Everyone here is very special to me and I would give the shirt off my back if would help someone.

So...tell us about this new gf :sexywink:

Bono's American Wife said:

:shame: Now you just don't worry about that...I make a very nice living and if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't do it. I understand how hard it is to be a struggling student and my thinking is...if I have a little extra, I'd rather share it with someone else rather than spend it on myself.

Everyone here is very special to me and I would give the shirt off my back if would help someone.

So...tell us about this new gf :sexywink:

well thanks once again!!

ok, she?s a girl I met at university, her name is Sarah and she?s 22. she?s studies spanish so I usually just calll her Mi Corazon instead of Sarah....and btw she?s drop dead gorgeous.:drool:

Obviously im head over heels but it has been quite a while since I felt this way! I love beeing in love! oops rambling!!:lol:

Lemonboy said:
I usually just calll her Mi Corazon

Obviously im head over heels but it has been quite a while since I felt this way! I love being in love!

awwww!! :cute:

icon34.gif
+ :flirt: = :heart:

*peeks in* well...*ahem* If anybody would like to adopt little ol' me....I saw this kinda late....I ran out of money this Christmas giving it to my parents who need it alot and both my grandparents are in the hospital right now...so it's not such a good Christmas :( but if it's too late I understand! :reject: Well I wish my Pleba sisters and Bros a good Christmas :D *huuuugs*

*bump*

...anyone still want to sponser a PLEBAn?

I think my memberships almost over and I don't have any US $$ at the moment :(

:reject:

Last edited:
I hope everyone knows that the reason a lot of people don't become premium or renew is because they are teenagers with no money and/or from a foreign country which makes it higher and harder to pay:( Some Americans are poor too. I know I am. I'm going to scrape up some money to renew. I hope everyone gets adopted who wants to be.

Last edited:
:wave: I'm currently up for adoption! I can read, write, and am potty trained! adopt me for the love of Bono

My subscription was up yesterday apparently. :shrug:

meh, I guess it's not SO bad. I'm not a fan of the ads on the site so I doubt I'll ever get around to paying. Besides, I never use PM and rarely use search, and usually someone reposts any important post attachments.

Back
Top Bottom