Spin December 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Does anyone have a scan of the U2 article that appeared in the December 2004 edition of the Spin magazine? Here's a photo of the cover...

spincover12-2004.jpg

...that I got off Bonoonline. I also found photos from the article..

spin1.jpg

...like this one, but not the article itself!?! Very strange!!! Did any scans ever appear on Pleba, if so, is there a link?

Thanks Celebrian:wave:

I knew I had scanned them, so it was just a matter of seeing if I still had them uploaded :D

Thanks Miroslava!:bow: But obviously someone is doing some hotlinking coz all I can see are 6 red crosses!! :( And even right clicking them doesn't seem to help!?!:sad: I'll have to try again later.

Last edited:
I don't know what the problem is, whether it's my old computer (Windows NT!?!) or my internet connection, but all I'm still seeing are 6 red crosses?!? :( Thanks anyway for trying!!!

hcbiggs2002 said:
I don't know what the problem is, whether it's my old computer (Windows NT!?!) or my internet connection, but all I'm still seeing are 6 red crosses?!? :( Thanks anyway for trying!!!
strange, they work for me... *uploads them*
I don't think I saved all of them.... let;s see
only got five tho
14yl1.jpg

Thank you sooo much Galeongirl!!! I can see your uploads!?! Quickly stores article!!!:wink: I don't know if you have/seen any of the following photos but I know how much you love Bono's chest!!!:sexywink:

Bonoinstudio.jpg

Bonoinpurple.jpg

And the best for last....

bonoinsarong.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

ok I knew that last one... heh the two pics combined is best cuz in one you can only see Bono's feet, and in the 2nd one you can see his swimming pants lying there... (or his undies, still not sure) :drool:

guuuuuuh the middle one... Purple shirt :drool: and the smiiiiiille... *melts*
and the first one.. is that from the band aid 20 thingie? heh he looks cuuuuute :drool: thank yoou

Galeongirl said:

he looks cuutte with his hair flattened by the headphones... dare I say.. a bit girly too... :D cute Bono, very cute... (and that chest.. :drool: )

:yes: And the sleeves, the adorable too-long sleeves... *tug*

Back
Top Bottom