Special Guest...THE GRAMMY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I... envy.. that... grammy.... grrrrrr :|
maybe if I'll be a good girl in this life, I might be resurrected in the next as a grammy... hmm but then he prolly won't be here so it won't matter anywayz... *sigh*

BonoFox1 said:
7.jpg

The Grammy was a hit with the fans!:wink:

Super_Fan is in this picture up front with the posters.

I would have been in this picture if I didn't leave to go look at merchandise....

Monterrey Baby Monterrey!!

I can see my U2 scarf next to Super_Fan. I guess it's better than nothing! :wink:

loll are these pictures from u2.com? they're hilarious.
have they been intentionally set up to be taken pictures of, or do roadies just find htem lying around and take a picture cuz it's funny? ;]

tuwie said:
loll are these pictures from u2.com? they're hilarious.
have they been intentionally set up to be taken pictures of, or do roadies just find htem lying around and take a picture cuz it's funny? ;]
I think was a running joke that U2.com was doing. Talking about the Grammy's jet-setting ways :giggle:

kafrun said:

I think was a running joke that U2.com was doing. Talking about the Grammy's jet-setting ways :giggle:

seriously?? where did you read that?? :( prolly in the members section... *sigh* I wanna be a member too!!!

Galeongirl said:

seriously?? where did you read that?? :( prolly in the members section... *sigh* I wanna be a member too!!!

Here ya go! :wink:

From u2.com:

A Grammy On The Road

What does a Grammy do when it's been won ?

After the glitz and glamour of the annual presentation, after the photo-call and the red-carpet treatment, surely there is more to life for this golden gong than merely sitting on some corporate sideboard awaiting the weekly polish ?

Well, if you're a Grammy won by U2 (and let's face it, lately most of them are), the Awards Ceremony is just the gateway to a glamorous new life. One minute the band are holding you high to deflect the dazzle of the flashbulbs the next you're off on the road and a life of authentic rock'n'roll debauchery.

Backstage, onstage, offstage: the Grammy that U2 wins gets Access All Areas. Basking in the glory of your fans, jostling the fresh lobster in catering, chilling first-class on Vertigo 4 .. even warming Larry's seat behind the drum-kit.

In this remarkable slideshow, U2.Com brings you exclusive photographic access to life on the road for a U2 Grammy.

Back
Top Bottom