Special Edition Q Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2trinity

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Has anyone seen this yet ? Posted on U2.com .

A special edition of Q Magazine hits the streets next week, marking 20 years since the release of The Joshua Tree.

The UK music monthly is carrying a series of interviews they've done with the band over the years - along with plenty of new content.

We'll be featuring highlights on U2.Com. Here's the first one.

I have got to get my hands on this one !!!
I wonder if the whole mag will be on U2 , like the NME mags are .

:ohmy: :hyper: :dance:

I will be buying this!!!! Thanks so much for telling us about it!!! :D :up:

Everytime I go to town, I look for the Q Magazines but I can nerver find them...:sad:

JCOSTER said:
Is Q magazine available in the US?

Yes.

I subscribe to Q, and just got last month's issue in the mail. It also had a lot of U2 content. The cover story, "The Top 500 Lost Songs" had a special U2 feature and there was also a multi-page review of the Hawaii show.

It always takes a while for this magazine to make it to North America; there's usually a two week delay from when it's first on sale in the UK.

Oh great! Thanks for the head's up. I'll look for it in...two or three weeks when it makes it here! :wink:

u2trinity said:
Has anyone seen this yet ? Posted on U2.com .

A special edition of Q Magazine hits the streets next week, marking 20 years since the release of The Joshua Tree.

The UK music monthly is carrying a series of interviews they've done with the band over the years - along with plenty of new content.

We'll be featuring highlights on U2.Com. Here's the first one.

I have got to get my hands on this one !!!
I wonder if the whole mag will be on U2 , like the NME mags are .

GAHHH!!! Thank You for the info!! :hyper:

Thanks for the heads up! :wave: So would this be the February 2007 issue? :hmm:

I need to know the actual issue coz then I can pre-order the magazine coz here in Finland international magazines always arrive several weeks later and then only a couple of issues are actually put on sale, so have the pre-order to make sure I get a copy! :)

Last edited:
^ I think it's the March issue, cos I think the February one is the issue with the Hawaii report. Correct me if I'm wrong tho! Omg I can't wait to get this mag! Q never fails to provide me with lovely U2 stuff :D

I have the last issue, the one with the Hawaii report. I've yet to read it :shifty:

Will keep an eye open for the next issue

I haven't got the February one... is it worth buying the magazine just for that one article?

I'll definitely check out March though! :D Thanks for the heads-up!

Back to Borders every week (again) until this issue comes in. Thank goodness its near my house. Thanks--cause I wouldn't want to miss out. :wink:

iloveedge said:
Everytime I go to town, I look for the Q Magazines but I can nerver find them...:sad:

Tru CHAPTERS or INDIGO book stores. They always carry Q magazine (that where I buy them here in Toronto)

biff said:

Yes.

I subscribe to Q, and just got last month's issue in the mail. It also had a lot of U2 content. The cover story, "The Top 500 Lost Songs" had a special U2 feature and there was also a multi-page review of the Hawaii show.

It always takes a while for this magazine to make it to North America; there's usually a two week delay from when it's first on sale in the UK.

Woohoo!!! I FINALLY found a store here that has Q, after searching for like, a year or so!

I gotta find this one :love:

anybody know what's on the cover yet?

So is this going to be a regular issue of Q that's been made into a Special Edition, or are they publishing a separate special issue? I buy Q every month, and I've also bought some separate special issues they've done.

redhotswami said:
i have never seen a Q here in the armpit :sad: i really need to move!

Mia, you could also buy it online if you don't find it at a retailer, but I'm pretty sure there must be one nearby! B and N sells it, so do so many tiny bookstores.

Babydoll said:

Mia, you could also buy it online if you don't find it at a retailer, but I'm pretty sure there must be one nearby! B and N sells it, so do so many tiny bookstores.

Yeah I think online is the way to go for me. There's a B&N here, as well as a BAM, but...they just don't sell it here. And I've been going to these stores for years. Hoping that one day they might change their mind. The Armpit is a very very interesting place to live.

im excited.
the last one with bono and noel gallagher on the cover (or was it liam, sorry, i'm not sure) had a really cool interview inside, and gorgeous pictures of the boys in black.
and larry was still smoking =/ in the interview he said his children yell at him to quit, hahah.

Lila64 said:
I have the last issue, the one with the Hawaii report. I've yet to read it :shifty:

Will keep an eye open for the next issue

Earlier when you 1st put your new sig on here, it was too big I guess and it was only the top of his head showing, I said thats gotta be Bill Murray's head. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom