Sparky's Girl-I know what got you "banned' from Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I know, cause THIS is really Elvis, and he was QUITE upset with you. But now that you're back, I guess he forgave you....

loder_bg.jpg

GOTCHA AGAIN!!!!!

Gina you crazy,crazy,crazy girl!!!
tongue.gif
Thank you for cheering me up today. I am so sad because of the recent events. I am also worried because my boyfriend just left last week for the Saudi Arabia & the persian gulf. We were planning stuff for December when he was supposed to comeback to San Antonio, but I am not sure what will happen now. I have not heard from him yet, but I hope to hear something soon, he had told me before he left that he would not have access to email, I am not sure why and he would not say, needless to say, I have emailed him, but so far nothing.
Thanks again, for cheering me up today Gina!
smile.gif

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Gina you crazy,crazy,crazy girl!!!
tongue.gif
Thank you for cheering me up today. I am so sad because of the recent events. I am also worried because my boyfriend just left last week for the Saudi Arabia & the persian gulf. We were planning stuff for December when he was supposed to comeback to San Antonio, but I am not sure what will happen now. I have not heard from him yet, but I hope to hear something soon, he had told me before he left that he would not have access to email, I am not sure why and he would not say, needless to say, I have emailed him, but so far nothing.
Thanks again, for cheering me up today Gina!
smile.gif

Oh Maria-I am so sorry to hear that. I know somewhat how you feel. I knew a few guys who fought in the Gulf War. And it was horrible waiting to hear from them. Thankfully, they all made it home.

I'm sure the same will be true for your boyfriend. I will pray for that.

I am so happy that I could cheer you up a little. I know its a small comfort, but you can always come here when you need a lil' cheering up or need to vent. We will all be here for you. Hoping you will hear from him soon.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Hey SParky's girl you in san antone??? ME TOO!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
We should all hook up and have a cup of coffee or something
smile.gif

Hi Mullen-girl,yeah, i am in SA,...here is my email addy....moonchild27@hotmail.com.

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Oh Maria-I am so sorry to hear that. I know somewhat how you feel. I knew a few guys who fought in the Gulf War. And it was horrible waiting to hear from them. Thankfully, they all made it home.

I'm sure the same will be true for your boyfriend. I will pray for that.

I am so happy that I could cheer you up a little. I know its a small comfort, but you can always come here when you need a lil' cheering up or need to vent. We will all be here for you. Hoping you will hear from him soon.
Thank you Gina, I am praying for everyone involved with the rescues in NYC and DC, as well as all of our military ppl working hard and ready to do whatever is necessary to keep us all safe.

I don't think Edgey is as hot a hot tamale as Larry and Bono are (why did I put Larry's name first?! *fret*) but somehow I find him strangely adorable. What is it? And WHY is my BonoLove branching out into EdgeyLove and LarryLove?!

P.S. RANDOM STORY: At lunch today there was this random apple under our table. I picked it up and drew eyes and a mouth on it. Then my friend took it and wrote something and everybody laughed at me! She wrote BONO on the back of the apple!

Then someone else bit a little hole for his nose. Then someone else drew ears (me: no the earring's on the right ear I think!) and glasses and stubble (up til then he looked like Charlie Brown) and eyebrows and such. Someone made a little flag with a shamrock on it.

How sad is it that my friends are making food to resemble my lover?! omg! I wanted to save Bono, but Bono started to smell. I had to put Bono in the trash can
frown.gif

Anyway....Edgey is mysteriously adorable. I want to take care of him and bake him cookies with oven mitts shaped like roosters! Don't tell Bono....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Heaven on earth -- we need it now" -U2-

"Peace does not mean getting your way.
Your ugliness could be my beauty,
your ugliness could be me."

Originally posted by WildHonee:

How sad is it that my friends are making food to resemble my lover?! omg! I wanted to save Bono, but Bono started to smell. I had to put Bono in the trash can
frown.gif

you are really strange, mona.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

Maria-here's a lil' something else to cheer you up-cause I can see you drifting a lil' from Sparky once in a while...

*Gina swears-no more Kurt*

23096.jpg

EDGE TAKES CHARGE!!!!!

Originally posted by madonna's child:

frown.gif

you are really strange, mona.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

lol! Sorry. I need to go into BonoRehab

------------------
~*Mona*~

frown.gif

mwahahahahahaa! that's so funny.
biggrin.gif
It's good to know there are other mad people as well as me. Soon it will be time to steal the Sparky girls ideas and start a RBOC for you!

Originally posted by Jody:
Soon it will be time to steal the Sparky girls ideas and start a RBOC for you!

hey yeah!

how come we don't have one? Do I need a gavel and cookie sale order forms to start one? Do I need merit badges?

I wanna BonoClub.

*clubs Bono and drags him back to the cave by his pretty hair*

No I really want a Bono Club. Can I be treasurer? *treasures Bono* You must pay one Bono pic! Eh...I want a Bono Club!

------------------
~*Mona*~

I bet lots of people want a Bono club. You can be chairwoman cos I'm too shy. I will be treasurer- that way I get the pics and you get the hassle.
smile.gif

I bet lots of people want a Bono club. You can be chairwoman cos I'm too shy. I will be treasurer- that way I get the pics and you get the hassle.
smile.gif

*hassles Bono* lol I love changing the meanings of words.

I want a Bono club! *gavel gavel* *puts on sash* We need a spy to infiltrate the Sparky Club. OPERATION: SPARK.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"We're one, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other"

Next time RSOC meets we will go and spy and steal their ideas.
biggrin.gif

Can we climb on to an adjacent building and use an aerial wire thing to zoom across on to the roof.
*gets excited*
Can we disguise ourselves too! yeah this will be fun
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Can we climb on to an adjacent building and use an aerial wire thing to zoom across on to the roof.
*gets excited*
smile.gif

Yes! ANother chance for me to wear my night vision goggles!!!! Score!

OK We need to blend in...so we gotta wear bright orange, I'm thinking. And hang spoons from our noses.

Do ppl walk around there nekkid like Adam does? Hmm...

------------------
~*Mona*~

eek.gif
@ nekkid. I'm not going that far to steal their secrets. I was thinking if I wore a pollution mask and helmet, I might fit in.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

*gets excited*
smile.gif

You Bono chicks could not infiltrate RSOC!!!! You don't know the "secret handshake" or "password".....
wink.gif

Sparky's girl (spokeswoman for RSOC)
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
You Bono chicks could not infiltrate RSOC!!!! You don't know the "secret handshake" or "password".....
wink.gif

Sparky's girl (spokeswoman for RSOC)
smile.gif

CRIKEY!!!! They're on to us!!!!!
Dont' back down!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Cool April, I nominate you an honorary member of RSOC!!!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE FIRE HOSE! (I don't know why. Just get it)

The Plan: Scatter spoons across the countryside and watch as the RSOC members run to collect them

As they're doing that, BonoManiacs will steal the notes from the last meeting and all the official documents etc. and the cookie order forms and the merit badges and we will CONQUER ALL!!!!!

*camo hats on* Let's go.

------------------
~*Mona*~

SG you will never stop us! Prepare to be invaded.
biggrin.gif

I must go rally the other RSOC members...Olive, AM, CatDubh....and others so many I cannot name them all!!!
smile.gif

RSOC is impenetrable to invasion esp. from Bono's girls!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

All HAIL Adam...leader of the RSOC!!!
smile.gif

Qy17488.jpg

Isn't he the most beautiful creature.....**maria swoons**
XF33484.jpg

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

The Plan: Scatter spoons across the countryside and watch as the RSOC members run to collect them

As they're doing that, BonoManiacs will steal the notes from the last meeting and all the official documents etc. and the cookie order forms and the merit badges and we will CONQUER ALL!!!!!

biggrin.gif
Good plan. Now we must wait and bide our time. *evil cackle*

Back
Top Bottom