Spanish eyes video please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumn454

War Child
I just saw it, and it's so hot! Bono is so gorgeous in it! Would someone please make us some stills of it? I want the part where he's running down the RR tracks, and the part where he's catching whatever it is he tossed. I noticed a lot of it is scenes from "Making of JT" that some of you already make beautiful stills of. Since it's already on u2.com, those of you who make stills from your computer should have a real easy time? Right? *hint, hint*
smile.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Ooooh, I'll second that
wink.gif
I can't download that video coz me computer is freakin' slow...
More stills please
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Oh my... I didn't even know this video existed until I saw this thread..
redface.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Oooo!!!! I would love sexy stills from this! *Looks around for Kristie*

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

:p I think someone already made some in another stills thread.

I'll look around

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"For the good of the nation ~ you MUST defile Bono" ~Echo
Get on the Boos

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed
Along the open road.

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 04-02-2002).]

Autumn, you are so funny!! I read your post on this topic in EYKIW and you were so serious about the video but started veering toward PLEBA talk,

And here you are with true PLEBA talk gushing about the video!

I'm sorry I just thought it was funny.
biggrin.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by u2loopy:
biggrin.gif

that's one way to look at it

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
Originally posted by u2loopy:
biggrin.gif

that's one way to look at it

And the other way to look at it would be??????

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Wooooaaaaaaahhh, just downloaded this video and nearly combusted. He falsettos, he growls, he pants, he breathes....
smile.gif
He runs and grins and wears blues jeans and shoots some pool and that black leather vest with nuttin under it. *phew* Where is this song? I don't remember it from any album. *blush*

Thanks for this alert, Autumn!
smile.gif

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Sherry if I'm not mistaken Spanish Eyes is on the Best of 1980-1990, the 2 disc limited edition release. You could find it on bestbuy.com and I just saw it at The Wiz if you have the store where you live.

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause a new day's gonna come...Midnight--Oh...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...My Spanish Rose~*~

ALREADY MADE STILLS for this one, thank you Mona for finding the thread... I woulda done it this morning but I was late for class.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 04-02-2002).]

Originally posted by Lise:
Sherry if I'm not mistaken Spanish Eyes is on the Best of 1980-1990, the 2 disc limited edition release. You could find it on bestbuy.com and I just saw it at The Wiz if you have the store where you live.

*hiss*

Dammit, boys, WHY do they all do this? And they all do? Even the ones who love their fans. Was this a b-side or something? It's amazing, anyway. Thanks for your help. I only have the "regular" Best Of 80-90, I guess, cause it's not on mind.
frown.gif

Thanks so much for the info!

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Back
Top Bottom