Soul Written On Bono's Shoe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I love the forum about Bono making a heart shaped hand. But I think it's Miss-U2 choice if she wants to tell Bono what it really means. I just don't want Bono to loose the relationship with us or Miss-U2!

Anyways, I gave me an idea to make a thread about soul written on the bottom of Bono's shoe! Some of you might find it corny and might not like it. But I think it's corny and adorable!:drool: What's your thought? Do you have a picture of it by chance?

We love the pic with Bono showing "Soul" on his shoe! In fact, I have it somewhere in my Snapfish account. I wouldn't remember which album, dammit!! My albums are *not* organized because I'm a scatterbrain. :reject: I'll start looking for it, but I'm sure a bunch of the other Bono girls have it also. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I saw Bono do it on the D.V.D. U2 Live From Boston, U2 doing the Elevation tour!

Here you go!

bono_soul_shoe.jpg

I'd paint it on the soul of my shoes, but alas, acrylic peels off. So it wouldn't last. Watercolor would be useless--it'd be off the minute I stepped on anything wet and there would be a terrible mess. Damn.

I have a pair of bunny slippers and I wrote SOUL on the bottom and I show my mom and dad and they shake their heads...:D

I want to put it on the bottom of some shoes I wear to school so I can show people, but the bottom of the shoes I have now isn't suitable to write or paint on. :(

Alas, I will find a way...because THE GOAL IS SOUL!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom