sorry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
i seem to be hotlinking alot of peoples pix. i didnt know it was a bad thing to do. i dont even know what bandwith is. :reject: :uhoh:

sorry.

i wont post a pic again. :huh:

i have a photobucket account. i didnt know using someones pic would do anything. :(

so if i want to use someone elses pic i save it and load it onto my photobucket?

If you click on Account Options you can see how much of your monthly bandwidth you have used. Once you have used your allotment of bandwidth for the month you cant post any more photos until the next month.

So if you post links to other peoples photobuckets then you are going to eat into their monthly allotment of bandwidth.

If that doesnt make sense, just holler and I will say it another way.

bscap264.jpg

Heres a pic to cheer you up. :hug:

larry_mtv.gif

Larry then? I thought you were an Adam fan for some reason......

PS I didn't make this gif. Its in my photobucket but I think QB, or Granny, or someone else made it. Sorry for forgetting.

beli said:
Hes not bald, its just the way the photo is cropped. Its a PopMart era picture. Okay. You don't like this one, then? hmmmm.

2d867422.jpg

Is this one better?
tis!

the other one doesnt look a thing like him! :eyebrow: mebbe cos he looks bald...

i am an adam gal. :wink: im i that obvious?

lol. Yes you are obvious to me. Adams my favourite too so I notice who else posts pics/drools eg you, NurseChrissie, Neutral, and, umm, me. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others though.......

Just wanted to say, my pics do not have bandwidth limits so it's okay to link them :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Does quoting someones pic eat up their bandwith too?

<----- computer illiterate

Yes, but if they posted it here in the first place, I think you can safely assume they either don't care about bandwidth or don't mind their post being quoted.

Don't feel bad, Moo, it's an honest mistake. The whole concept of bandwidth can be confusing if you're not into webmastering.

MooMoo! said:
ff035305.jpg

adam pop meego!!:wink:

do you ever find pix multiply when you arnt looking? :| ive come back sometimes and found more of the same pic. :huh:
mmm sexy! ADAM! YAY! MEEGO! He and my Edge meego would make great buds!

As an example hotlinking is when you link to my photobucket (not that you have done so, this is just an example).

Say you want to post that first Adam still in a thread. The link to my photobucket for that pic is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/belisphotos/U2-Pop/bscap264.jpg

If you posted MY link with the img tags around it so the pic displayed in a thread then that is hotlinking.

If you saved that exact same photo to your own photobucket and pasted into a thread the img tags around the link to YOUR photobucket thats a-ok, hunky dory.

Does that make sense? If not just holler.

more meegos! :wink:
fly.jpg

fly meego
larryelevation.bmp

dodgy haired elevation larry meego
discothequebono.bmp

discoteque bono meego
popmartedge.jpg

(for Who) popmart Edge meego!
popbono.jpg

this guys ment to be popmart bono, but i couldnt get the right hair. :huh:

Back