soooo much more than SEX GODS !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:
Achtung Baby save my soul

God, yes.

Dreams out loud...that was so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.
smile.gif

Wow, that was an amazing story and an even more amazing dream you had. The music of U2 has such a healing power. I know that when bad things have happened to me, listening to U2 has made being in this world more bearable.

Oh, Heather...

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

You and everyone else who has said it here are right.... U2 are much more than just Sex Gods.

I've spoken to my close friends about what my life would be like now if U2 weren't in it. I know it sounds silly, but it's true. What would my life be like without the friends I've made? Sure, I can make new friends, but for most of my life, I've been a "loner" - up until last year, I could count on one hand how many close friends I had.

Not only that, but their music has touched me in a way that no other music really has. I know I have a hard time putting into words the joy and the happiness their music brings whenever I hear it. And, this joy and happiness hasn't gone away. I've been a fan since Joshua Tree and I don't think my love of their music will fade. After 14 years, it must be something serious.

Going through major problems in my life, music has soothed my soul and the base of that music has been U2.

I've asked my good friend so many times in the past, "does U2 know what they do to us? Do they realise how much of an impact they have on so many people?" And, to be at the center of that music-making. I can't fathom it. To be able to write songs as powerful as the ones they have - and keep doing it.

Thank you again, Heather, for sharing. I'm glad you were able to find peace. I wish you the best.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Thank you.
Thank you to everyone for sharing your stories, and thank you to everyone for reminding us all what it's really all about.
(((PLEBA HUG)))

That is all...
biggrin.gif

------------------
AIM: LightMyWay02

I am so smart, S-M-R-T...

Heilige Vervielv?ltigungsapparat Fliedermausman!

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles DOL, this story has touched everyone's hearts in here ((((everyone))))

U2 have also helped me through the time my aunty and uncle died, there's just so much comfort in thier music. Thats why we love them so much.

AliTheFOADist said:
I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles DOL, this story has touched everyone's hearts in here ((((everyone))))

yeh it really has :sad: :( :up:

*goes to wal-mart super center and buys out the entire stock of boxes of tissues for everyone* ((((((((((EVERYONE))))))))
I just wanna say.... I LOVE YOU ALL !!!
I think each and everyone of us here is like this great big wonderful family that shows you don't need to be blood related to care and love someone. You guys are the best!! hehe this is one family i'm sure no one dreads having to meet
((((((((((GROUP CRAZED SEX GOD WORSHIPPING PLEBA HUG))))))))))))))))

:coocoo: <--- me?? nahhh ....i'm just "Special"

This is one of the few places I can talk about being an autistic in. I'm really grateful for Interference and PLEBA!! Thanks everyone for being so totally cool!:love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :cool: :cool:

I'm really sorry that you went through all that you did, Dreams, although I'm very relieved to know that you've recovered from those ordeals and glad that you had such a pleasant dream to help you get by. I'm also sorry that you felt that way about the thread. I probably won't ever know the pain you felt during those times you describe, but I think you're an inspiration, and after having read your story, I don't think I can really complain about my life. Thanks for sharing your story. It really let me see my life from another perspective.

That was such a sweet story, thanks for sharing that. i hope that you have found the healing and peace in God to know that your baby is just fine. He has a plan for everybody, and maybe you can help other people that have suffered loss in their lives. God bless you

You know, I don't think a single one of us would be in PLEBA if these guys weren't so much more than sex gods or whatever. I mean, sure, we drool over the pix, but we're all aware that these four guys are special in so many ways. That's what turns us on.:angel: :angel: :kiss: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom