SONG THAT DESCRIBES YOU BEST!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, Iwas in the car with my ex and Billy Joel's She's Always a Woman came on and he said that this song always reminded him of me. Could be good, could be not so good but I like the song anyway.

...She can lead you to live
She can take your or leave you
She can ask for the truth
But she'll never believe you...

...She is frequently kind
And she's suddenly cruel
She can do as she pleases
She's nobody's fool
But she can't be convicted
She's earned her degree
And the most she will do
Is throw shadows at you
But she's always a woman to me

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
OMG thank you so much for agreeing w/ me! Guys are so messed up, my ex said it would have been better if I had lied to him about a lot of things I told him or just not told him anything, but then he would have been mad at me for lying to him.... *rackem frackem* (sorry- I had to use that one Mona) it makes no sense!

So I guess we're dangerous cause we're honest
wink.gif

OMG thank you so much for agreeing w/ me! Guys are so messed up, my ex said it would have been better if I had lied to him about a lot of things I told him or just not told him anything, but then he would have been mad at me for lying to him.... *rackem frackem* (sorry- I had to use that one Mona) it makes no sense!

So I guess we're dangerous cause we're honest
wink.gif

no prob. I refuse to lie to anybody esp. a guy that i am dating...if i have something to say, he is going to hear it regardless of what it is...the funny thing about this whole thing about being honest...we broke up because I questioned my the fortune in my fortune cookie...it said somthing like "sometimes you are too honest"...LOL! I questioned it and he agreed and well a whole can of worms opened up and there went the relationship!
biggrin.gif

So I guess WGRYWH would be a song that describes me...

someone close to me always said he thought of me when that song from the trainspotting soundtrack played...

you know, the one Diane sings in the shower..

the one "oh you've got blue eyes, you've got green eyes, you've got grey eyes."

you know the one.

but for myself, I've always loved Lou Reed's
"Perfect Day."

There are TOO many for me.

Wow. That was my most BORING post EVER. Man.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
we broke up because I questioned my the fortune in my fortune cookie...it said somthing like "sometimes you are too honest"...LOL! I questioned it and he agreed and well a whole can of worms opened up and there went the relationship!
biggrin.gif

LOL - A fortune cookie? Sometimes it's the small things that can change everything...

my prob w/ my ex was a lot worse... I liked him and his best friend at the same time before we dated, but when faced with the choice, I obviously chose him. But he wanted to know if I still had feelings for the other guy, so I was honest and told him my feelings hadn't completely gone away... they don't just disappear, ya know? Anyways, for the rest of our relationship (which just ended a week ago) he was convinced I was still madly in love with this guy, and thought I was cheating on him... he took things way out of proportion, and he said it would have been better if I had lied to him and said my feelings for him were gone... but that's ok, cause I realized I'm better off without him... he's not used to honesty from his past girlfriends and I guess it scared him.... but I think I was a good learning experience for him
wink.gif

Wow.... this is REALLY long, so I just wanted to say sometimes it does suck being honest, but someone has to be, especially in those kinds of siuations.... (and sorry to hear about the bad fortune cookie
smile.gif
)

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

LOL - A fortune cookie? Sometimes it's the small things that can change everything...

ya, a freakin fortune cookie instigated the break up...that was the last time i visted that resturant
wink.gif
...oh well, i am over it now...however now we are trying to be friends, so we'll have to see how that works out...also, i have been in the same situation as you with the boyfriend and his best friend thing...it got way to complicated for the 3 of us and well, needless to say i do not speak to either one of them...maybe we dated the same guys?! *LOL*

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 12-07-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom