Sometimes I used to wonder was that Bono I actually saw!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
peein up against a wall!

I never told u guys but u see after time I passed Edge? I remember one time spottin this man looking up from a wall with shades on and he looked soooooooo fricking like Bono at the time............!!!! He was standing like he was day-dreamin and havin a pee up a neighbours wall! And he moved his head like slow-motion from side-to-side.....LOL! I remember lookin down at him, but he was a wee distance away lower than me, I wasnt sure if this guy was at a neighbours party...or somethin, I felt like waving, but the funny thang was he had a similar smirk to Bonos when lookin up at me.......but Im serious about the peein thang! Im convinced!

Ok so it prob wasnt Bono as his home was oh say 14 houses away...but its funny how I viewed him as him. Was even dying to run down and say 'Bono?'.........before running away again!

:laugh:

this is true ladies! I just never put it up cause it was not an 'offical' meeting with Bono!

Mind u, the downside to this is that this guy had a 'Fly-Bono' era look and this was in 98/99........:(

BUT LETS PRETEND IT WAS BONO HAVING A GREAT BIG WIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom