Sometimes I hate him! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-05-2004, 05:44 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Sometimes I hate him!

Guys! Last night my bro made me cry so bad( Im such a winer I know). He came into my room and I had U2 playing and I was singing along with them and I was so happy, then he said "I hope they die in a plain crash." It was horrible! Then he jumped on me and hit me and stuff but thats normal. But I was mad. Then he went home and I was thinking about it and I got really sad becuase people say things and sometimes they happen. I told my dad he said that and he got mad, but I told him not to yell at him or anything. I just thought you guys would make me feel smidge better, cause it hurt really bad, and im sure it makes you guys mad right?

Oh I dont hate my bro, I really do love him. I just hate him sometimes.
__________________

TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 05:53 PM   #2
Acrobat
 
Soul Always's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 312
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Re: Sometimes I hate him!

Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life
Guys! Last night my bro made me cry so bad( Im such a winer I know). He came into my room and I had U2 playing and I was singing along with them and I was so happy, then he said "I hope they die in a plain crash." It was horrible! Then he jumped on me and hit me and stuff but thats normal. But I was mad. Then he went home and I was thinking about it and I got really sad becuase people say things and sometimes they happen. I told my dad he said that and he got mad, but I told him not to yell at him or anything. I just thought you guys would make me feel smidge better, cause it hurt really bad, and im sure it makes you guys mad right?

Oh I dont hate my bro, I really do love him. I just hate him sometimes.
Oh, yeah, I have a slightly superstitious side. I think we all do. I think that's just because you care and you don't want anything to happen. It's just very difficult to hear someone put down someone or something you love, for sure.
__________________

__________________
Don't look in the obvious place
The soul needs beauty for a soulmate
Soul Always is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 06:09 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 17,927
Local Time: 05:27 PM
That wasn't nice at all He's probably jealous you spend time doing U2 and Who stuff instead of playing with him. But it's no excuse.
U2Kitten is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 06:14 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Did I mention how old he was? He is 23 almost 24, he is kind of childish, at least thats waht my dad and I think. But I go to his house every weekend and dont even mention U2 at all or The Who He's such a butt! But AAAHH, he's so mean!
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 07:14 PM   #5
Blue Crack Supplier
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,555
Local Time: 03:27 PM
A 24 year old still hits his little sister?! What an ass. And your dad does nothing about it?
martha is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 07:17 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:27 PM
I asked my dad not to. And I hit him back dont worry, but you should have seen my bruise a couple weeks ago it was huge!
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 08:49 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,563
Local Time: 06:27 PM
sounds like the comments I get every day from ALL of the people in my family
Liesje is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 08:54 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Cute Irish Bono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,979
Local Time: 04:27 PM
You love U2 and The Who, please don't let it you stop enjoying their great music! Hopefully, he'll grow up soon!He's mean to you, even at that age! from me andthe PLEBA girls!
Cute Irish Bono is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 09:03 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Oh it wouldnt make me stop enjoying thier wonderful music dont worry cause nothing ever will, well my dad almost did cause he hurt my feeling really bad once and i almost through everything of U2 and The Who away but I didnt THANK GOD! But people saying stupid things wont make me dont worry! But thanx!
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 09:12 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,563
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life
Oh it wouldnt make me stop enjoying thier wonderful music dont worry cause nothing ever will, well my dad almost did cause he hurt my feeling really bad once and i almost through everything of U2 and The Who away but I didnt THANK GOD! But people saying stupid things wont make me dont worry! But thanx!
You know, I think sometimes the mean things family member say (and often they don't REALLY mean it) can be the ones that stick with us forever. It reminds me of a time, back when I did gymnastics...I used to get up early on Saturdays and go to a different gym for extra practice and one day, for no real reason, my dad refused to take me. When I did gymnastics I paid for ALL of my lessons and equipment by myself with the various jobs I had in high school, all my dad had to do was drop me off, but he said something to the effect of "why should I waste my time to take you to the gym when all you do is fall?" and I was so hurt and pissed and thought "fuck you! I'm only your DAUGHTER! maybe living in this house is a waste of MY time..." but I guess it doesn't matter now since I got all the gymnastics awards I wanted and did it all on my own
Liesje is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 09:22 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic


You know, I think sometimes the mean things family member say (and often they don't REALLY mean it) can be the ones that stick with us forever. It reminds me of a time, back when I did gymnastics...I used to get up early on Saturdays and go to a different gym for extra practice and one day, for no real reason, my dad refused to take me. When I did gymnastics I paid for ALL of my lessons and equipment by myself with the various jobs I had in high school, all my dad had to do was drop me off, but he said something to the effect of "why should I waste my time to take you to the gym when all you do is fall?" and I was so hurt and pissed and thought "fuck you! I'm only your DAUGHTER! maybe living in this house is a waste of MY time..." but I guess it doesn't matter now since I got all the gymnastics awards I wanted and did it all on my own
You still loved him though right? I love my dad so much I dont know what I would do without him!
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 09:29 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,563
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life


You still loved him though right? I love my dad so much I dont know what I would do without him!
yeah, i mean, my family and I aren't really close. we just do our own things and keep out of each other's way.
Liesje is offline  
Old 04-05-2004, 09:31 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Cute Irish Bono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,979
Local Time: 04:27 PM
Your welcome and that's great!
Cute Irish Bono is offline  
Old 04-06-2004, 01:05 AM   #14
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,187
Local Time: 05:27 PM
s. That's mean. My sister makes jokes about U2 from time to time, but she's never said anything like that...I know it's all good-natured stuff.

But I do agree with the others about family members' words sticking more...you tend to focus more on what people you care about say about you. I mean, if some random stranger insulted me, I'd just say, "Pah, they don't know me". But when it's a family member or friend who says it, it means more coming from them, so if it's something harsh...yeah, it can definitely hurt. But all family members have said things they didn't mean at one time or another, they were just angry at the time...I know my family has done that. But we forgive and forget. I still love them and I know they still love me, and that's all that matters.

And now I'm rambling on and sounding sappy, so I'll shut up now. LOL. .

Angela
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 04-06-2004, 08:19 AM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 17,927
Local Time: 05:27 PM

Oh, I didn't know he was a grown man. My gosh. I'm sorry but when I first read the story I assumed he was a bratty little boy in elementary school. That is cruel and not cool for someone so old. He should be ashamed
U2Kitten is offline  
Old 04-06-2004, 08:54 AM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Yea he should be ashamed, but he isnt he doesnt even say sorry. But I still love him. I mean he says sorry whenhe hurts me physically. He always disses the music I listen to and stuff its so dumb.
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 04-06-2004, 09:03 AM   #17
Acrobat
 
Vampira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: POP Chop shop
Posts: 338
Local Time: 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life
Yea he should be ashamed, but he isnt he doesnt even say sorry. But I still love him. I mean he says sorry whenhe hurts me physically. He always disses the music I listen to and stuff its so dumb.
This upsets me. He is an ABUSER. Isn't there something your parents can do? You should not be treated that way.
Vampira is offline  
Old 04-06-2004, 10:28 AM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,555
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life
I mean he says sorry whenhe hurts me physically.
Which he should not be doing. I don't care if you ask your dad not to do something, your brother is abusing you and your parents have an obligation to stop him.

Your teachers can help you if your parents won't. Report him immediately.
martha is offline  
Old 04-06-2004, 10:54 AM   #19
The Fly
 
Green Light 711's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: working in the POP CHOP Shop with Vampira, watching it drop!
Posts: 132
Local Time: 10:27 PM
Normal

I would NOT report it to teachers unless it's become dangerous and extreme. If you tell them, they will send Social Services to your house, maybe even the cops. Your brother and parents might end up in jail and you in foster home. If it's found out not to be a danger to you, you will have to live with all 3 of them hating you for 'ratting them out.' As sad as this sounds, as long as you have to live in the house I'd worry about that.

Don't think I don't know how you feel. My big brother used to bully me mercilessly. Both my parents worked and he babysitted me after school. He and his friends teamed up on me. If I told my parents, they accused me of lying or exaggerating to get attention. A pshyciatrist my Dad knew even told him that kids to that and not to believe me! My brother always denied it and never got caught in the act. It was a miserable feeling and I cried a lot. He never hurt me bad, he hurt my feelings more than anything and threw things at me. I never turned him in because of the things I mentioned above. I thought those situations would be worse for me in the long run so I stuck it out. My advice to you is, THREATEN your parents that you will turn your brother in IF they don't stop him, or kick his butt out of the house. See if that helps. Good luck
Green Light 711 is offline  
Old 04-06-2004, 02:19 PM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,555
Local Time: 03:27 PM
^ Your story illustrates why she needs help with this.
__________________

martha is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×