Something About Him Reminds Me of Larry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:hmm: There's this guy in my Idea of Nature class who sort of reminds me of Larry...:drool: He seems really nice and I sit next to him and all. I think I've talked to him once or twice. Have to go to that class shortly.

Do you know anybody who reminds you of Larry (or any of the boys, for that matter)?

Unfortunatly no. And if I did I would be all over them....especially if he looked like Edge :drool:

I used to work at a law library and there was a lawyer that I swear was Liam Neeson's twin. I always used to think maybe it was him and he was doing research for a movie. I used the get this a lot from my coworkers :rolleyes:

Also I had a school bus driver that my friend and I were convinced it was Jim Morrison.

:reject:

flaming june said:

And also of your boss?

:tsk: No, not at all really. It was just that one pic where Edge's face was making an expression that looked just like one my boss does.

But my landlord... he reminds me A LOT of Edge. It's actually a bit freaky cuz I'll be looking at pics of Edge and it'll be like "OMG, he looks like Charlie!" :huh: I don't think he's a dead ringer for Edge but there's enough similarities where he'd make a decent Edge in a tribute band or something. :wink:

:lol: I remember during freshman orientation we had a dance and I saw a guy there who looked like a younger version of Sting. :lol: I almost went up to him and told him so....Yeah, right, Jen, you big chicken! :lmao:

wertsie said:
:lol: I remember during freshman orientation we had a dance and I saw a guy there who looked like a younger version of Sting. :lol: I almost went up to him and told him so....Yeah, right, Jen, you big chicken! :lmao:

:lmao:

The other day, I went through a fast food drive thru, and the guy who gave me my food looked just like Joey Fatone from N*Sync... I almost asked him if anyone's ever told him that, but I chicken out :wink:

And that reminds me...people always tell my sis she looks like Nicole Kidman. :shrug: I don't really see it, but it's usually guys at bars, so I'm sure it's a pick up line more than anything...but she gets it all the time.

erised said:

:lmao:

The other day, I went through a fast food drive thru, and the guy who gave me my food looked just like Joey Fatone from N*Sync... I almost asked him if anyone's ever told him that, but I chicken out :wink:

And that reminds me...people always tell my sis she looks like Nicole Kidman. :shrug: I don't really see it, but it's usually guys at bars, so I'm sure it's a pick up line more than anything...but she gets it all the time.

:hmm: Maybe it's a thing where she looks like that to guys that are drunk? :lmao:

A couple years ago when I was working at this pizza place a lady told me I looked like Tonya Harding. :ohmy: Not sure if that's good or not...

:hmm: I think my brother kind of looks like Paul Walker.

There's this guy at my school who I just noticed a few days ago that looks just like Larry! I was walking down the hallway and I saw him and freaked out. He even wears a dangley cross earring like Larry.:eek: He dosn't smile much either....

macphistosmagic said:
There's this guy at my school who I just noticed a few days ago that looks just like Larry! I was walking down the hallway and I saw him and freaked out. He even wears a dangley cross earring like Larry.:eek: He dosn't smile much either....

:ohmy: I think I would die of shock! At least my Larry look-alike wears glasses so it's easier to differentiate.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I saw him at the grocery store today. :lmao: It really doesn't take much to give me a thrill!

wertsie said:

:ohmy: I think I would die of shock! At least my Larry look-alike wears glasses so it's easier to differentiate.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I saw him at the grocery store today. :lmao: It really doesn't take much to give me a thrill!

My Larry look-a-like is SO similar to Larry... I take advantage of every chance I've got to see him! Fortunately, my sister has to make monthly payments for her trip to Disney this summer, so whenever she has to go and bring money, I offer to go with her, coz I'm such a good sister... :sexywink: He has spikey hair, brown, not blonde, he has a sexy voice, and his face is very similar to Larry's except his eyes are not blue. The other day he was wearing jeans, and he's got a very cute butt too! :sigh:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I saw him at the grocery store today. :lmao: It really doesn't take much to give me a thrill! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol.. now whenever I see this guy in the halls I will think of this post...

You got it twin!

flaming june said:

My Larry look-a-like is SO similar to Larry... I take advantage of every chance I've got to see him! Fortunately, my sister has to make monthly payments for her trip to Disney this summer, so whenever she has to go and bring money, I offer to go with her, coz I'm such a good sister... :sexywink: He has spikey hair, brown, not blonde, he has a sexy voice, and his face is very similar to Larry's except his eyes are not blue. The other day he was wearing jeans, and he's got a very cute butt too! :sigh:

Forgot to say, he also wears V-neck sweaters like those Larry wears sometimes... :huh:

macphistosmagic said:

lol.. now whenever I see this guy in the halls I will think of this post... [/B][/QUOTE]

:happy: :lol:

u2sangel said:
The other nite I was out with a friend and some guy told me I looked like Bridget Fonda LOL!!!!!!(well at least he didn;t say Henry Fonda!)and Wertsie go for the Larry guy!!!!!!!!

Oooh...Bridget Fonda is pretty!

Maybe I would have a chance with that Larry guy...if this other chick would stop flirting with him! :lol:

Yea in a matter of fact there's is this one guy that i know that looks like Edge!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: The same smile and everything.......i cant help but stare at him when he comes by!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom