Some young pics I'd never seen before

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
youngboys.jpg

We have Edge in the chair on the left, Bono sitting on the arm of that chair, Adam's the blond w/ his back to us, and I can never tell the difference between Larry and Guggi in these old pics- this is U2 chatting w/ the Virgin prunes

prunes.jpg

Here they are again. Edge is in the back in the white, Bono's in the middle w/ his arm up, Adam's on the floor in the checkered pants, and I think that might be Larry under him.

guggi_replaces_lars.jpg

Larry had to work, so Guggi takes his place in a photo shoot!

U2tense.jpg

Looks like someone's in trouble! lol

robes.jpg

Chilling in their robes!

------------------
"You shout and shout
You're inside out
'til you don't know."

*&* U2 TAKE ME HIGHER *&*

AW!!!!!

But why isn't Larry in a robe?
mad.gif
mad.gif

Well, I know how he is, so I know why, but still....

hey-I just noticed Larry's bare feet-I think that's the first time I've EVER seen that.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-19-2001).]

awwwww...baby boys, and in their snuggwy robes and Larry's BAREFOOT!!! OMG, HE ACTUALLY HAS FEET!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Love those, sooooo cute!!!!!

Hugging-Smilie.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
hey-I just noticed Larry's bare feet-I think that's the first time I've EVER seen that.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-19-2001).]

LOL ....Gina, out of all things I could have noticed in that pic,that's what I noticed first.....Larry's bare foot...that's quite odd really.....
wink.gif

C'mon ya gals! We saw Larry's toe in R & H!!!! Whatchya talkin bout?
tongue.gif

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

September, streets capsizing, spilling over down the drain...shards of glass splinters like rain, October, talking getting nowhere...November, December, remember. This will never happen again.

I bang things for a living! ~Larry

Originally posted by Foadie:
C'mon ya gals! We saw Larry's toe in R & H!!!! Whatchya talkin bout?
tongue.gif

Not the BARE foot....is'nt that right...back me up here Larry girls...as I'm not positive....
biggrin.gif

those are great pics Carrie! i love the pic of adam laying on the floor, you can see his bellybutton!
smile.gif

the robes pic, the first thing i noticed was the metal briefcase next to the table, i wonder what's in it?! *Hmmmmm....

------------------
"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude" -ADAM

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

OMG-look at the way Adam has his feet!

And Larry's legs are crossed-very phony Larry.
wink.gif
He even has gorgeous feet.

OOHHH-sexy Paul McGuinness *drowns in drool*

No Paul in a robe?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Foadie:
He had a hole in his sock so we could see through to the BARE foot!!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude" -ADAM

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I think we're all developing Larry foot fetishes.
biggrin.gif

LOL! and I HATE FEET!!!!!!!!! That is one part of the body that does nothing for me but gross me out...Only Larry can make me consider looking at his feet and not gag...LOL
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

jt_bono_poolstick2.jpg

OMG!!!!! He is so beautiful in blue!!!!! Mmmmmmmm........

Thanks so much for the pics!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

y'know, much as I LOVE Bono in leather, *pant, drool* I sure do miss him in denim. He just seemed so sweet and innocent and youthful (well, he was, obviously). Of course, I can't imagine him wearing jeans at this point in his life (like me - I'm not much of a "jeans girl" anymore) but that's not to say that I wouldn't LOVE to see him in jeans and boots again at some time, it's always been one of my favorite looks!
smile.gif

jt_bono_poolstick2.jpg

*Drools*

He looks so cute, sexy, and beautiful. He is such an incredible man.....

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

Oooooooooohhhhh, I LOVE blue jeans Bono. WOWOW. Hmmmm, maybe I'll start that thread in a coupla of days.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for this thread. That one of JT Bono with that beautific smile is amazing as well.

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

So many droolworthy pictures of the boys here! Also some editorial comment...

youngboys.jpg

I think that, in this picture, Guggi's the blond on the left and Larry's the blond on the right. I also noticed that Gavin seems to be cultivating a bit of a Disco Stu look there!

prunes.jpg

BWAHAHAHA! Silly Larry and Adam!
tongue.gif

robes2.jpg

*barges into dressing room and throws McGuinness out, 'cos he's blocking our view of cute Edgie-in-a-robe*

Tee-hee!

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

[This message has been edited by Burning_Azalea (edited 12-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Discoteque:
y'know, much as I LOVE Bono in leather, *pant, drool* I sure do miss him in denim. He just seemed so sweet and innocent and youthful
...it's always been one of my favorite looks!
smile.gif

jt_bono_poolstick2.jpg

i was thinking the same thing last night, he does look really good in denim too! what a cutie!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

Oooooooh Kewl pics
biggrin.gif
Larry barefooted seeeeexy, he didn't wear a robe because he knew that we would look at him wanting to defile him so he thought nah i'll wear clothes
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Back