Some videos...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I saw that, and I've clicked on it endlessly. It's not showing as a "live" link, if you know what I mean. It's really weird, and it's the same for all of the other RealPlayer links Stars put up. And I do have the latest version of RealPlayer. :(

starsgoblue said:
Summer Wine with The Corrs:

[

Here's a story. I don't know how interesting it is...but I wanted to share. My best friend had been trying to get me to notice Bono for some time. I always loved their music and for a time (80's) I thought that Edge was incredibly sexy and hot. But for whatever reason, Bono never grabbed me. Then the 90s came around...same thing...loved the music but my life was too complicated for me to enjoy the beauty that is Bono.

Fast forward to 2000s. My friend pops Summer Wine into her car stereo. I become mesmerized by Bono's voice and the seductive tone of the song. I fall in love. Later I see the performance and my jaw dropped open when Bono walked out to sing with Andrea Corr. I never thought a man could look or sound like that!! I was hooked and I've become addicted to all things Bono.

It was that song and that performance that pushed me deep into U2 & Bono- land. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You know..I think some of these vids could give some very nice stills of Bono..(if only I had the vaugest clue as to how to do that lol)

My converter program will convert "to" realplayer but not "from" realplayer. DAMN. I already have stills of One Tree Hill and a lot of others but not the realplayer files.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom