Some U2photos.com stuff and a freebie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ottofilm

The Fly
Hey Gang -

I'm finally having an exhibition of my music photos - anyone in Boise is welcome to drop by The Record Exchange tonight! There will even be a 24x36 inch print of the Bono photo I had in the Rock Hall.

For the 99.99% of you who aren't in Idaho, I've got new scans of the exhibit photos (including some U2), a first time ever and possibly last time ever small print offer, four days of public access to all 4,000 photos on my site, and even a mini U2 photo freebie for anyone who wants to send me an SASE. Details are at: http://www.perfphoto.com/temp/2004-06-interference.html

Enjoy,
otto

:sigh: I wish I was in Idaho.

:rolleyes: On the other hand, being in Dublin would be even better...

Awesome, thanks Otto! :up:

Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to what you capture on the next tour (assuming you do the next tour). :)

FallingStar -

I've never been to Dublin either so I'm not far ahead of you. :)

Olive - we'll have to see how it goes. The Elevation tour was perfect on so many levels I doubt that level can be repeated, and I'm older and more tied down now, with less free cash (or credit!). But I'm sure something will get done...

Thanks Otto! :wave: I can relate about the next tour, I too no longer have the cash (or credit!) I used to have. I'll be lucky to be able to afford to go to one show, and hope it's not an out of town stay. I can't afford the hotel and the ticket and I'm too old and chicken to sleep on the sidewalk.

I'm just guessing here, Kitten, but you've probably got between ten months and a year - so try to save a bit up!

My biggest issue is I've got a daughter now and I used to go out and tour for months at a time; now I hate to be gone more than about a week. (She's 13 months old.) And that's for work stuff where I'm out earning the mortgage and all that fun stuff. Not sure how it'll go for U2...

Aw, congrats :cute: I have kids too, it makes it harder to get away, and they're expensive. I will do what I can, I have to have my U2! I hope you can at least do a few shows!

Kelly - Thanks!

Kitten - I'm sure I can do at least a few; I'm reasonably sure I'll be able to do more than a few. But who knows? What if it's not GA? What if it's stadiums and I'm far away? What if they don't want me taking pictures anymore? So many variables...

BTW, I think you sent me a PM but an email would be better...

Otto, I told a friend in Idaho about your exhibition; she was my U2 concert buddy when she lived in New York. She couldn't make it on Thursday, but a friend of hers saw something about it on the local news.

Congratulations on your little one!

Moved from NY to Idaho? I'd love to hear that story. The photos are still up - at least until tonight, probably tomorrow as well - and this afternoon there's a free instore by Gary Jules, so there are two reasons to go down. (And Matthew Ryan too I think is performing, so that's three reasons.)

Embarrassing as it is, yes, I've been on three news things this week; two little bits and one feature which was also done by a fan; she even showed bits of the Boston DVD in the story!

Thanks. I did take more baby pictures last year than concert pictures, but I didn't think they should be at my music photo site. :)

Ottofilm said:
The photos are still up - at least until tonight, probably tomorrow as well - and this afternoon there's a free instore by Gary Jules, so there are two reasons to go down. (And Matthew Ryan too I think is performing, so that's three reasons.)

For the first time in my life, I'm wishing I was in Idaho. :mad:

Heh. It's actually pretty nice here - the only issues I ever have are what's missing (pop culture-wise) and not what's here.

I'll have photos of both Jules and Ryan in a few days.

The offer (including the freebie) mentioned in the original post (http://www.perfphoto.com/temp/2004-06-interference.html) has been extended one day and will now go down at Midnight tonight, Monday. Thanks everyone for dropping by...

Back
Top Bottom