some prayers needed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
...sorry to have to ask so soon again...

nothing superawful, but kinda of upseting situatations for my sis that i ......i guess she needs some directed prayer/good vibes, and some gerneral health re: strss vibes so nothing goes really into a bad state.....physically....

background...i mentioned some months back she was having some very nasty GI/stomach problems.... off & on.

well, they found out after some tests etc that she's got a ?? cyst on her ? gall bladder. It's BENIGN, but it can grow, and possiblebly become cancerous sometime down the line...I think if suppose under certain various type of circumstances....

So in the last 2 weeks she found out 1) she might [she must recheck/get help from a tax expert of a certain kind] owe a heck of a lot more taxes than she originally thought she would, and 2) a dental bridge cracked which either could be realatively easy to repeair, not easy, and oh really, really expensive and extensive reapair job.

it's definately bumming her out. I don't want the excessive stress to...possibly activate that cyst of hers. Or {life forbid} some other problems....

so i ask again for prayers, meditations or good vibes...what ever suits you best....:hug:

Last edited:
:hug:

Try not to worry bout the cyst. I'm sure the doctor's were telling you the worst case scenario. I have a benign cyst on the lower quadrant of my thyroid. I need to check it about once a year or so but I've been assured it's not alot to worry about.

Do any food allergies run in your family? Mine has tons. Maybe she could possiblly have a wheat intolerance or something similar. Again, I don't really know of specifics but it always a possibilty.

Anyways regardless, be assured that you and your sis aren't alone in all this. :hug:

:hug: That sucks about the cyst and the dental repair. I've had thousands of dollars of dental repairs done in the past few months b/c for years we had no dental insurance so only one of my sibs got to go to the dentist. Consequently, all of my sealants fell off, I got cavities in the back of my mouth, and my teeth started falling apart. Dental work is just a real pain in the ass b/c everywhere you turn, you're getting ripped off. Plus people think it's funny to say things like "why don't you just brush your teeth better?" when in reality my teeth have been messed up since they grew in but as a college student with no dental insurance and parents who have enough of their own shit to worry about I don't exactly have thousands of dollars for the dental work.

/rant

Stars...only because she's more stressed out than usual AND she had a big cancer scare about 3 years ago. It practically 1% short of it being cancer when they got to it, and they were pretty darn sure it was going to be...but she has a very strong prayer circle of 'regular' folks' and real healers.

I was just hitting a wave of more worry than usual. I'm concerned..at times...but don't dwell on it.

LivLuv....haven't spoken w you in a while... :hug: I'm sorry about all that dental mess up :(. WHile I am poor [not destitute] for the past bunch of years, I was lower-mid middle class growing up. My mom had terrible problems with asthma and she had teeth that just....gah...so, some many caviiied so often- and she was no suger junkie......... So my dental needs were taken care of ....

But i had a friend who's parents were poor and yeah, it wrecked her teeth up bad when she was fairly young.

thank you all again....:hug:

It's not that it's uncomfortable. I just don't feel the need to pray unless it's very important. And this is something that is very important to pray for.

dazzledbylight said:

Stars...only because she's more stressed out than usual AND she had a big cancer scare about 3 years ago. It practically 1% short of it being cancer when they got to it, and they were pretty darn sure it was going to be...but she has a very strong prayer circle of 'regular' folks' and real healers.

I understand. Well, I'm throwing some up there for you and your sis!

:heart:

This is awful news. I am praying for you and thinking of your family.
There are lots of us here who understand your pain so please don't think you are alone, and please keep us updated on what happens. Am here for you if you need a friend. Take care :hug:

:hug: s & also to sallyc, rolie, gg, Mu, td, Sobe, bd & Diane L

I Just got a piece of good news from her last night!
She went to the accountant and she owes one tenth of what SHE THOUGHT she owed..... SO if i heard her also correctly...she now will actaully get a part refund because what ever she [/U]did send was based on the waaayyy higher result[/U], and that was apparrently over what she would have owed in the first place!

very relieved for her :D. And pretty sure that will lessen somewhat of the angst she feels about the biog dental work to be down.

Sally thank you for your offer...:hug: it is one reason I share stuff here , tho i luckily have a bunch of friends here in my nyc area that i also have shoulders to 'cry' on. My feeling is though you can never have too many good aquaintences & friends to lean on. Usually it means each one gets less angst, since it's spread out more.

But what about your fam's situation{[ if I'm remebering right]. We have acncer survuviors in our fam.

DL are you going to MSG? or NJ ...? how's work?

Back
Top Bottom