Some PLEBA luv in the GTA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
K, well I just wanted to dedicate these pics to all the PLEBA girls who came out to shake it with Jess.

Here we go,
Arun, CdnBliss, AliEnvy, PLEBA signage
333%3B585923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E584%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B%3A%3B8%3A%3Cnu0mrj

Spinny - she's calling Bono asking him what time he's taking the stage
333%3B585923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E584%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B%3A%3B975nu0mrj

Spinny, Arun, bunch of dreamers - take a look at smilie in top right corner - it magically appeared
333%3B585923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E584%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B%3A%3B976nu0mrj

Sam - head of GTA group holding everyone back from the stage LOL!!
333%3B585923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E584%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B%3A%3B978nu0mrj

Spinny, CdnBliss, Craig(bliss's SO)
333%3B585923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A2%3C9%3C889ot1lsi

Look I caught Edge without the beanie
333%3B585923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A2%3C9%3C88%3Aot1lsi

The dance
333%3B585923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A2%3C9%3C989ot1lsi

Just like Bono, I seem to always pose with my mouth open!! *LOL*

Okay Char, you got Brady, that mean's that real Bono is mine.... J/K

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Cool! Looks like you folks had fun.

But Tony is a much better Bono clone IMO.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-09-2002).]

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

But Tony is a much better Bono clone IMO.

Tony may look like Bono, but Brady has an early Bono voice, and Bono's stage presence!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

Hey!!!! Brady has Bono's spirit, stage presence, charisma and talent, and that's good enough for me. Besides, look at that face! *melt*

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Hey!!!! Brady has Bono's spirit, stage presence, charisma and talent, and that's good enough for me. Besides, look at that face! *melt*

biggrin.gif
And he told me that he doesn't have any groupies.... WRONG!! He has us Pleba girls!!!

------------------
***Spinny***

not to turn this into a battle of the "bono clones" or anything, but i have to put a good word in for tony.
wink.gif
not only does he look *exactly* like bono, he also sings just like him, has the whole stage presence down, AND plays the drums on "40". plus, he's just a really really nice guy.
biggrin.gif

that being said, the "toronto bono" pictured above is a definite cutie-pie! lol @ "PLEBA groupies"... from the looks of it, i think it won't be long until he'll have as many groupies as tony!!
wink.gif

looks like you guys had a blast!!! yay!!
biggrin.gif

Haha PLEBA catfight over clones!

Well I just want to say that while he may not look exactly like the real thing - he does carry himself as good as the real thing - charisma - I'd saying DRIPPING....

no squabbling - the more Bonos the merrier girls!!!
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics icelady. Looks like you all had a great night. I really need to move to an area with cool U2 cover groups.
One day *sigh*

Originally posted by icelady:

Well I just want to say that while he may not look exactly like the real thing - he does carry himself as good as the real thing - charisma - I'd saying DRIPPING....

He carries himself so well that when he is on stage women reach out just to touch him!!
smile.gif

Not only that, but he is a hell of a nice guy!!

Hey, this is a funny thread. We should get Brady and Tony in a celebrity boxing ring.... "The War, of the Bono Clones"

------------------
***Spinny***

Those are fecking amazing pics!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! And I'll agreed... Danno is a very good Bono!!!!!

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
He carries himself so well that when he is on stage women reach out just to touch him!!
smile.gif

Not only that, but he is a hell of a nice guy!!

Hey, this is a funny thread. We should get Brady and Tony in a celebrity boxing ring.... "The War, of the Bono Clones"

lmao! yeah, like that "Celebrity Boxing" show on Fox- the one where tonya harding and paula jones battled it out in the ring.
tongue.gif

heheh, with looks like that, i'd probably be "reaching out to touch" brady as well!
wink.gif
lol! just kidding...

speaking of touching, you ladies don't even WANT to know where i saw some chick grab tony at the last UF show i went to- let's just say that it's considered illegal in many countries!
eek.gif
come on, now, have some respect!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

Yes but Sam plays body guard way too well for that. I'll bend down and you push him over and we'll knock him down - giving us clear sailing to Brady!!

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 04-09-2002).]

wow those pics are great! too bad i am in texas, it looked like a great time!

does this band have any mp3s out there?!? i'd like to listen to their covers!

------------------
you'll never know how I watched you
from the shadows as a child
you'll never know how it feels to be the one
who's left behind...

*+*MaRiA*+*

Wow, looks like you guys all had a blast!!!! *wishes she coulda been there, waah*

BradyBono is gorgeous, Spinny is cute as can be, Arun is so handsome....Icelady, where were you??
smile.gif
I may join the GTA just cos y'all look like you're so much fun!

Great pics!!

Back
Top Bottom