Some PLEBA luv in the GTA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dood I really need to move to a U2 friendly environment...people here just don't get it
frown.gif

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And hey, no fighting over the Bono clones...at least you HAVE them!

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Wow, looks like you guys all had a blast!!!! *wishes she coulda been there, waah*

BradyBono is gorgeous, Spinny is cute as can be, Arun is so handsome....Icelady, where were you??
smile.gif
I may join the GTA just cos y'all look like you're so much fun!

Great pics!!

HAHAHA Disco, someone had to take the pics....that would be me....and after all...I hate having my picture taken...maybe next time
wink.gif

And yes, Brady is huggable and Arun is tall, handsome and very mysterious in his ways LOL!

BradyBono is gorgeous, Spinny is cute as can be, Arun is so handsome....Icelady, where were you??
smile.gif

Great pics!!
Thanks. That's very nice of you to say!! (I mean about me being cute, but you are right on the other two accounts as well
smile.gif
)

By the way girls, I have to be honest here. I told Brady about this thread, and he is way flattered, and says thanks to all of you!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

smile.gif

Great pics!!
Thanks. That's very nice of you to say!! (I mean about me being cute, but you are right on the other two accounts as well
smile.gif
)

By the way girls, I have to be honest here. I told Brady about this thread, and he is way flattered, and says thanks to all of you!

Spinny - you're such a kiss ass! LOL!!! No fair using PLEBA love to your own advantage
wink.gif

Originally posted by icelady:
Spinny - you're such a kiss ass! LOL!!! No fair using PLEBA love to your own advantage
wink.gif

Not just my advantage. Trust me BradyBono has total *Pleba Fuzzies*
wink.gif

Originally posted by Sparky's Girl:
wow those pics are great! too bad i am in texas, it looked like a great time!
does this band have any mp3s out there?!? i'd like to listen to their covers

They do, but sadly the web page is under construction. I will let you girls know when the 'new and improved' page is up and running!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

Just thought that as an Edge girl, I have been remiss in saying a word or two about Elevation's Edge, especially with all this Bono fussage! After all, we ARE the fake Edge and Morleigh!
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, there are no pics of him smiling on this thread, but I am here to tell you....not only is he a STUPENDOUS guitarist, but also exeedingly cute. His smile would melt a polar ice cap!

Don't tell Mr. The Edge and Mr. Edge I said so though!
icon38.gif
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 04-10-2002).]

Kevin is cute. Not to mention that he is an awesome guitar player, an excellent keyboardist, and nailed the back up vocals like only the real Edge could. Elevation wouldn't be Elevation without Kevin, the same way that I couldn't imagine U2 without the Edge.

Keep Rockin' Boys!!

"Mr. Edge" may have some serious competition with fake Morleigh around. (Sorry Steve, Just Kiddin!)

------------------
***Spinny***

Disco,

Gee thanks for the compliment
wink.gif
LOL

There was a disco ball shining the whole night long..

Not that I need to tell you but Kevin/Edge - looks very good in his toque...looks good without his toque....play guitar with passion...oh did I say that?
wink.gif

Brady/Bono - you know what they say about a guy is who shy, coy and humble right - well multiply that by 10 and that's Brady!

John/Adam - The bass players F****** got it - nuff said on that one.

the jury is still out on Mr. Larryboy - haven't delved into that one yet bwaahaaa
smile.gif

Originally posted by CdnBliss:
Figured I'll add to this. I don't know how real Bono dances, but BradyBono is a great dancer. Spinny, you're up next!
wink.gif

<giggles>

That's a great idea, although I don't know if we will be able to duplicate the intensity that the two of you have in the picture. It looks pretty hot!

------------------
***Spinny***

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
That's a great idea, although I don't know if we will be able to duplicate the intensity that the two of you have in the picture. It looks pretty hot!

Well here I was worried about April and look who snuck up there - Spinny.

*gets rock em sock em out for the next gig*

Next gig, it's you and me babeee..ok well maybe you and me and a whole lot of PLEBAns

LOL!! I'll make sure I lay a towel on the floor before I trip ya on your way to the stage!
wink.gif

*Wonders if there is room on stage for all of Pleba*

------------------
***Spinny***

Originally posted by icelady:

The jury is still out on Mr. Larryboy - haven't delved into that one yet bwaahaaa
smile.gif

What can we say. He's a drummer, chick's dig him....

------------------
***Spinny***

You saw the pics.... You drooled over the band.....You laughed at me with my Bono poses.... You thought that you missed your chance to be elevated....

We'll think again.... Elevation is playing this Friday (May 3rd) at Head's or Tails in Etobicoke. Check out their awesome site for details www.u2tributeband.com

Mrs. Edge, Icelady, CdnBliss and I will all be there.... I hope that you are too
smile.gif

------------------
***Spinny***

Back
Top Bottom