Some pics I took when meeting the boys in Austin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yum yum Bono pic!
smile.gif

Ts97212.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Kewl girlie!!!! Hey did you get one of me and Larry after all too or no?
smile.gif
Just curious

Btw love the pictures
biggrin.gif

They all look so adorable *sigh*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeeeees Lovely Larry *drool*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

OMG. I think I'm gonna faint.

Awesome awesome AWESOME pic, LikeO2!!! I wish like hell I could have gone to Austin...it still looks as nice as I remember it! Was it early morning in those pics or afternoon...can't tell by the light (pretty).

OMG lookit Edgie in this pic!!!!! He's so cute in his baseball cap and cooool shades!!!
Tj16906.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
*huuuuugs Edgie Wedgie* (whooey that beard's getting gray!)

Thanks for the pics...wish I coulda been there!
frown.gif

Disco

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Yum yum Bono pic!
smile.gif

Ts97212.jpg

Look at him .. what a sweet smile.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:

OMG!

Tw17863.jpg

RAWR! Aye Dios Mio! Oh my freakin' lord, does he look hot. *Moonie needs to go cool off*

Moonie (I've been turned into a blathering idiot again....)

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Back
Top Bottom