Some people just love to walk all over U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Like ME :D
I finished my floor. Remember that? Only took me what, a month?
And, through the pain of typing (my cat bit my hand HARD and it huuuurrrts and is really swelled up) I persevered to post pictures :yes:
Um so I took pictures and tried to make them into a mosaical thing but it didn't work so.. just use it as like yer key to where everything is. I'll post the actual pictures too.

And.. as promised to Eliz... I DID put the Pants Pattern somewhere ;)

flooor.jpg

fact: joshua tree = the hardest thing to paint
Dsc00271.jpg

under the bookshelf here is the little outside broadcat satellite thingy...bookshelf = way hard to move
Dsc00272.jpg

Dsc00274.jpg

big white circle thing = piece of paper
Dsc00275.jpg

more to come...

Last edited:
Wow, good job. I wish I had U2 stuff all over my floor! I think it would be kind of hard to paint over carpet though, and I don't think my landlord would much appreciate it. I don't even want to begin to think about what my family would say! Does your family think that you have lost all your marbles because of that?

That floor is seriously awesome! (I seem to be replying to a lot of threads lately and posting some version of "Kristie, that is awesome!" So, good job. In general. :) )

*like others, tries to picture landlord's face if own floor were painted*

*giggles*

OMG!

Thats so cool!:up:

I suck at painting, we redid my room in June and I wanted to paint a snail on my wall[well really Gary from Sponge Bob]and it turned into more like the evil snail from Sponge Bob.

Twin...that is...

SO FREAKING COOL I HAVE TO USE CAPS AND ENLARGED TYPE TO EXPRESS HOW COOL IT IS. :D

That floor is cooler than the dancing stick men and that's saying A LOT.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Splendid, job twin. :)

YAY! It's beautiful :) and cool...good job. :cute: and if it was me...uh...I don't even think U2 would be stick figures...just random blobs...and maybe, yes....maybe, Edge would have a beanie...but would really be where I messed up...so a job well done to you :up:

tweren't nothin.. *bluuussshh*
my ma already knew I was psycho, but she walked in yesterday and said "You know, this is really cool!"
confession: my rendition of the members of U2 are actually copies of the U2-puff cartoons drawn by.. Elaine I think?
mmyeah
anyway the whole mess is being covered up by hardwood floor eventually, bot hopefully not for a year or so

Kristie said:
tweren't nothin.. *bluuussshh*
my ma already knew I was psycho, but she walked in yesterday and said "You know, this is really cool!"
confession: my rendition of the members of U2 are actually copies of the U2-puff cartoons drawn by.. Elaine I think?
mmyeah
anyway the whole mess is being covered up by hardwood floor eventually, bot hopefully not for a year or so

Sucks that its gonna be covered up:sad:

*bump*

:evil:

ok, so i needed the symbols and i still think kristie's floor rocks...and now that i've seen it twice in person, it's even better! figured we should expose a whole new generation of plebans to THE FLOOR!

:evil:

FishNeedsABicycle said:
WOW Kristie! I am MUCHO impressed!

Awesome job!

You now have the coolest closet EVER...

Oh, WOW! That's great! Hey, I need to paint my room. I can't imagine what my family would think if I painted this stuff in here. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PHUZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYY SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

*breathes* o my good great good greatness goodness...holy holy shit shit :hyper: shit....i am in love with your signature....

holy signature yes yes..ok...i'm done now..ok...ok...whew...

Back
Top Bottom