Some new pics of Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, these are amazing!! Thank you for showing us the latest Bono pics! I only saw that one of him signing that autograph and these are in such good detail. I'm really loving his short haircut, it is so cute! :cute: :love:

SkyBlueDreamer said:
Wow, these are amazing!! Thank you for showing us the latest Bono pics! I only saw that one of him signing that autograph and these are in such good detail. I'm really loving his short haircut, it is so cute! :cute: :love:

Okay, so when I first saw the pics of his hairdo I really didn't lke it and I thought it was too short, but looking at all these I can see it's not that bad after all. I do love the tour hair and the long hair so much better, but this is okay, there's still enough and he's still good looking:sexywink: :drool:

What would I do without my doses of new Bono pics? You go for awhile with none and it becomes like withdrawl! Am I not the only one who feels that way? Some of us are addicted.:D

On the topic of *hair* - and maybe I shouldn't be;) I was just so excited to see these pics because he got his hair cut off just like in my story, remember my weird story on fan fic where I fixed his hair? Well that's just the haircut I mean, exactly! Did he cut it like that just for me? Oh I was so hot and drooling all over the place, look at that neck! You know I was really into the back of his neck and wow, there it is! I am just so crazy for that hair and his neck!

:drool: :up: Ohyeahohyeahohyeah:yes: :D

334%3C234723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3B946%3B9ot1lsi

~TOTAL LOVETH~ :cute: :love:

*runs to insane asylum* :p

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
...ok, ladies! 1.5 hrs of work, Snapfish shrunk it, but what can ya do? Anywho, help yerselves:

334%3C349923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C9337485ot1lsi

:love: :tongue: :drool:

HHHHHHOOOOOOHAAAAAA!! GASP!!!!! :drool:

MAJOR drool attack! Too much! I can't stand it!!

THANK YOU!! :happy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, BLESS YOU!! I' m so glad there are girls here who are neck freaks too! Tabby & Verte too! Let's get the Vampire Squad going, and keep adding members. Necks = HOT! :drool:

Tabby said:
These are new on youtwo.net! :drool: :happy:

bono_dublin02_3.jpg

bono_dublin02_4.jpg
OMG!!!! OMFG!!!!
:ohmy:
:love:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
These pics are fookin deliscious.
I'm just trying to find my brain right now......
Whatta an incredible thread....thanks SOOOO much for the pics.
Bono and the reddish hair...and that delicate Irish skin!!! OMG!!
SWOON!
oxoxo
Autumn

Ultravioletbabe said:

HHHHHHOOOOOOHAAAAAA!! GASP!!!!! :drool:

MAJOR drool attack! Too much! I can't stand it!!

THANK YOU!! :happy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, BLESS YOU!! I' m so glad there are girls here who are neck freaks too! Tabby & Verte too! Let's get the Vampire Squad going, and keep adding members. Necks = HOT! :drool:

haha! anytime, anytime!

as for this Vampire Squad, I'm thinking of making a web page.....

:macdevil:

Queen Betty said:

And, umm... I know this is a neck thread, but I think Bono's best physical features are his eyes and mouth. *runs to escape the wrath of the Vampires* :D

well, you can't suck, lick, bite, or nip someone's eyes......:silent: :macdevil:

as for the mouth....well.......er......*changes subject*

I've done it! I've created a web space for the Vampire Squad, its blank right now, and I'm frugal and use angelfire so......pop-up ads or banner ads? If anyone has certain pics/gifs/icons/quotes/ideas/ANYTHING they'd like to see on there, please pm me or send it to: gimmemtdew@hotmail.com

haha! anytime, anytime!

as for this Vampire Squad, I'm thinking of making a web page.....

:macdevil:

Ooh la la......I'll visit frequently......I'm always game for a major drooling attack:laugh: :heart: :heart: :macdevil:

I've done it! I've created a web space for the Vampire Squad, its blank right now, and I'm frugal and use angelfire so......pop-up ads or banner ads? If anyone has certain pics/gifs/icons/quotes/ideas/ANYTHING they'd like to see on there, please pm me or send it to: gimmemtdew@hotmail.com

:happy: Thank you, you rock! I'll go there! Did you get all the ones from the bononeck thread and this thread? Oh, I'm drowning in drool thinking about it!:sick:

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen
*chomp* *chomp* *chomp*

Ohyeahohyeahohyeah :yes: CHOMP that sexy neck!! Front, side, back!! All the way around baby! :D

Back
Top Bottom