Some new pics of Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMD these are too hot! He looks so sexy and there are so many good neck shots! Tabby your avatar and sig are killing me! "Suckers" for his neck LOL! :lol: I want to join the neck gang too, but I am the vampire queen because I am the original neck freak! I know I already had a neck thread but we really need to start having neck meetings! :sick: :drool:

Queen Betty said:

Does he even try to mimic Bono? Does he dress and style his hair that way on purpose? Was he that impostor guy from a few years back? Can he fake Bono's accent? Huh? Huh? :laugh:

He doesn't try to mimic him, he BECOMES Bono! I never heard of him before the Elevation tour, and he's been more successful since. Go to www.ufnyc.com for more on him and his band!

Re: Re: i remember this pic

Jam Jar said:

GAH!! seriously??? are you SURE?? they look sooo much alike! yikes!! okay, i'll jump into the reject box now-->:reject:

Me too. The resemblance is downright uncanny. Could have fooled me. :laugh: :laugh: :love:

:heart: :heart:

334%3B%3B%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3B946%3B8ot1lsi

:heart: :heart:

Ah, this one reminds me of one of those fantasies where the one you love is running across a sunny field of wildflowers to you, come hither look in his eyes and the wind in his hair! :love: :cute:

...well, if I squint my eyes, this guy resembles Bono, but I'm just so used to Bono's face that I don't think I'd mistake this guy for Bono on the street. He looks more like Sylvester Stallone imitating Bono....:rolleyes:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Tabby, can I be part of the Vampire Squad? Please, pleeeeeese?

:macdevil:

:yes:Yes, of course! Glad to have you appointed! Ultravioletbabe I know you love necks too of course! Shine, Mona, all neck lovers let's have neck day meetings! Jam Jar started all us neck lovers a thread on PLEBAns. I am so hot for his neck! Neck action! Woo-hoo! :drool:

Tabby said:

:yes:Yes, of course! Glad to have you appointed!

I am so hot for his neck! Neck action! Woo-hoo! :drool:

alright, that's it! I'm off to sift through my thousands of Bono pics for some good neck....bbl w/ tasty treats.....

SamanthaPuff said:

*throws Bono a bottle of new black hair dye*

I'll help ya! I like it better black too. :D

But that is not to say I don't like these pics. I LOVE them all! They are dead sexy!!!! I love the pics, love the hair, and yes "neck' girls, you've done it to me, I love the neck! I'll come to your next meeting!

These pics= :drool: :love: :up: :yes: :happy: :love:

He looks so gorgeous! :cute: *SIGH!*

Here is one more from that last group that wasn't posted yet

Bono-11-m.jpg

[/IMG]:tongue:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
...ok, ladies! 1.5 hrs of work, Snapfish shrunk it, but what can ya do? Anywho, help yerselves:

334%3C349923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C9337485ot1lsi

:love: :tongue: :drool: :macdevil:

Don't mind if I do!!!!!!! :drool: :tongue: :sick:

Is it just me or does he look damn fine all the time? mmm mm mmm! Its hard to tell what color his hair is nowadays huh? I like it black, i think its pretty sexy, i like it reddish cuz it makes him look irish, i like it brown cuz it- heh, ill shut up now. anyway, bring on the bonopics! i was bonovulating in the moobs thread, how about all you other bono girls out there? :sexywink:

Yes Voxylady he just keeps drawing me in! I love the dark hair but this is hot too! The more I look at these pics the more I love them! See I made an avatar out of one, and now I made it huge! :love:

Blargh boomspeed doesn't work :grumpy: I'll post later

Queen Betty:

WE are the vampires, BONO is the victim;) :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks Melpop! :)

2002-07-27-Bono-CyrilJ-1.jpg

Bono looks so pretty and summertime fresh! I want to touch him! :drool:

334%3C4%3C2723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C892%3C767ot1lsi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom