Some love for my party girls!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hi girls!!! I've missed you all so much! I think about all of you a lot. Of course its usually when I have no net service, like when I'm sitting in damn LA rush hour traffic. :lol: Or at times like this when your all asleep and I should be heading that way soon.

Sorry I'm not around much at all anymore. Life is just beyond insane. Sadly we lost another family member and a friend recently, so we had to deal with all that entails. But amongst all of that one of my art quilts got accepted into a big show this weekend!!! Wooot!!! Its hanging at a Fiber show in Santa Monica this weekend. I don't know if I'll be able to get there to see it, cuz I'm just knackered with everything that's been going on. But hopefully a friend who is working the show will get pictures for me if I don't get there. So things are taking off finally. I'm commited to a few more shows this year and working on things continually in hopes of getting things in other shows as well. I was also contacted by a larger company to possibly do some work for them next year more on the office/advert side of things, but we'll see how that pans out.

So how is everyone doing?! Give me updates on kids, pets, school, life? I don't see tv much anymore, so I don't hear about our guys as often...is Bono actually behaving himself? ;) :laugh: I haven't seen pigs flying yet, so I'll assume no. hehe I did see all the money raised for the African Well Fund and I have to say I'm damn proud to be a U2 fan after seeing that. One person at a time we can change the world. I'll never stop believing that.

Big, warm, sweaty hugs coming to all of you from the way to warm and muggy California desert. :heart: :love: I have some down time tomorrow (hopefully I'm supposed to. LOL) I'll try to check in.

:kiss: Russty

Russty! So good to see you! :hug: :heart: So sorry about the recent deaths youve had to deal with. :( But congrats on the shows! How are the girls? Here's a rundown of whats going on with me: - I got my GED in May and ill be back at school in the fall. If all goes well, I should be in a nursing program in 2 years. -I'm working at the Outback Steakhouse as a server and I love it! -Sadly, my brother has developed a drug addiction. I was just thinking of you the other day because unfortunately, you can relate. E-mail me at achtungbaby44@hotmail.com and Ill tell you more. As for U2 news, Im just as out of the loop as you are(havent been on interferencefor a few months), so I'll let the othes update you on that. Its sooo good to hear from you! :hug:

:hug: Russty! haven't seen you in a while! :hug: sorry to hear about your losses, but I'm happy to hear you're doing ok :D
There hasn't been much news besides that Bono and Edge have been partying in the south of France... :hmm:

:hug: come back to PGP more often!

Hi russty!!:drool: :drool:

sorry to hear about your family member and friend:(

Yay for your show though! Thats great. It's good to hear from you:):hug:

here's whats up with me..home with the little fuzz monkey..he's an amazing baby, he grows everyday..he'll be 4 months on the 23rd and he's already 17lbs! and 27+ inches long..he's a big boy in size 6-9 months now. You can see a recent pic of him on my thread here. I go back to work in a week and a half and it sucks so bad!

Not sure what Bono's up too, haven't had time to check:crazy:

Russty :wave: :hug: Sorry to hear about your losses, but congrats on the quilt show!

I'm overseas at the moment, so I'm kinda out of the loop too...

Russty :hug::kiss:

Sorry to hear about your losses :sad:

But great news on the show:). How are you girls & Mr Cat :heart:

Wild ain't been upto much, leading the others astray but that ain't anything new :lol:

NI & i has been starting a "interesting" journey on the road to parenthood. Poor bloke is absolutely exhausted :lmao:

Jamie's now 2 ,:ohmy: and getting so big:sad: . Sadie's now 10 months and has calmed down a bit :hyper: and ALfie's his old sweet self

Not much happening on the U2 front so you havent missed anything

dear russty......:hug:S
no time to read thru your poists right now :( place is closing

Iall i caught was your lost some one in your fam :sad:

been dealing with med merggency with my sis better! :heart: but some problem now not sure how serious yet :huh:

will check in here tomorrow or sat :)

how serou

aawwwwwww
i missed you on PGP!:madspit:

you can view my thread on my sis, if you want/get a min or tWo.
too late/too tired to post on it again.

:huh: :huh:

the connection went away in the middle of sending

see below............all better now :)

Last edited:
aawwwwwww
i missed you on PGP!:madspit:

you can view my thread on my sis, if you want/get a min or tWo.
too late/too tired to post on it again.

all that has upset me....{tho if you read-- it was a pretty big miracle that she got to the hospital in time for emergency surgery and made it thru}.......and with"new" [directly related] problem.....trying not to catastrophize < it's usually the worst in first 24 - 48 hrs for me with excessive worry what-if's scenarios poping up - like a holodeck simulation, the :yikes: downside of a VIVID imagination > on hearing not-so-great to really, really upsetting news.

as for other ~*~ HAPPY NEWS ~*~ : )

we had a real spring here in NYC[ lots of 65 - 75F degree days[not too many 80+ days as in some past reccent springs, and NOT too many blistering days <in quantity & right after one another 2-3 days tops so far> ]

a frined gave me her used digicamera and i've been taking tons of pics....LOTSA of flowers & greenery in the neighborhood and Botanic gardens!:drool:

also other interesting photo, as wel!

and continuing with doing more 'puter art! Lately it's been lots of uploading and picking out photos with some art in between .
Have altered some photos [esp some from Puerto Rico trip < mysis's gift >] in Photshop :drool: colors and other effects
.much more to do with al thaT!

I'm sorry for further deaths in your family :sad: :hug:

AND ******* CONGRATS******* on YOUR QUILT being shown!!!!!!! :hyper: *does The HAPY DANCE* :lock:
and upcoming projects!

Best to the munchkins and mr Cat.

I still have to send you the Photo I took of a poster in a TAT palor in San Juan for you! hopefully soon!

big {{{HUGS}}} back atcha! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom