Some Brand New Pictures Of The Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpanishEyes21

Refugee
These are new promotional pictures of the band

n021102_03.jpg

n021102_02.jpg

n021102_04.jpg

That llooks like the same photo session from Q which was the same as the Electrical Storm video, which means they were taken in late August, which means I haven't seen a new pic of the guys in over a month! Maybe they'll show up soon. Bono is supposed to get an award next week and surely they'll do promo talks for the Best of??

is it just me, but the style of pics hasn't changed from ATYCLB a bit!..WHY:scream: ???why can't they think up of something new????why people when they become older than 40 starts thinking of calming down and of many other booooring things????:scream: :scream: :scream: WHYYYYYY...
but the pics are quite nice....only Adam....he looks quite depressed (especially in the 2nd pic)....:(

Hmm.. :hmm: Bono definitely looks different.. the second picture looks weird -- I think it's because Bono is wearing clear glasses in that pic. I like the other two though :D

Hey.. check out the style of Edge's jeans.. not bedazzled!

Desire4Bono said:
That llooks like the same photo session from Q which was the same as the Electrical Storm video, which means they were taken in late August, which means I haven't seen a new pic of the guys in over a month! Maybe they'll show up soon. Bono is supposed to get an award next week and surely they'll do promo talks for the Best of??

these are from last month
I have no idea who the people are... but I have noticed Adam's hair isn't totally grey anymore. He must have dyed. I THOUGHT so.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Originally posted by Kristie

4.jpg

now this is the reason i HAVE TO meet adam....he always puts his arm around the fan when they take his pic. I NEED his arm around me. Then i will probably drop dead of excitement but that will be ok cause i would die a happy person.

hmmm.....maybe after i have fallen and died then adam might feel the need to revive me by giving me mouth to mouth. oh lord...i gotta stop thinking of those things.....anyway....carry on with the thread.....nice pics and all that great stuff. :shifty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom