Some Brand New Pictures Of The Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpanishEyes21 said:
These are new promotional pictures of the band

n021102_03.jpg

Oh lawdamercy, help me!! Larry is so seductive looking here! Bono looks gorgeous, so sexy and alluring! AAHH that long, pale, sexy barenaked neck of his is tempting me to spray a ring whipped cream and chocolate syrup in a ring all the way around it and then LICK IT OFF! :drool: Oh damn :censored: I gotta go.....hot shower here I come....:combust:

Bono's barenaked neck= :tongue:

it was kind of freaking me out that edge's beard is going gray, and his sideburns too AND he STILL looks hot! the rest of the band too!

yeah they do look kind of cranky, but promo pics usually look that way: there's the 4 or so "seriosu" shots and then the obligatory "this is the band goofing off/having fun" shot...well, maybe it's just me, but that tends to be the pattern...

pics of the band

Lord help me please!!!!!!! the guys looks so sexy:tongue: especially that sexy bass player...........:drool: if i could only get Adam alone............the things i would do would make him wish that he never knew me!!!!!!!!!!:censored: Jesus christ he looks so damn sexy and tempting in those pics with that sexy smile..............*fans herself*

Back
Top Bottom