so who else is in love with Gael Gabriel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
My lawd, could they have gotten a hotter hottie to play Che Guevera in Motorcycle Diares?

07.jpg

56.jpg

:drool:

sd

Sherry Darling said:
My lawd, could they have gotten a hotter hottie to play Che Guevera in Motorcycle Diares?

07.jpg

56.jpg

:drool:

sd

Yeah he is a cutie..His name is Gael, Garcia Bernal..I have seen a few indi films w/him in spanish of course I just saw El PECADO DEL PADRE_______ I cant remember the name ...It translates to The sin of Father ______ (something like that) It was weird..but he is a good actor

OMG, they had him play a priest?? How is that legal? :D

When I was in Catholic school, we use to call priest like that Father What a Shame. :flirt: :ohmy: :D

sd

Mullen-Girl said:
875.jpg

Gael and Diego Luna (another hottie)

padre1.jpg

El Crimen del Padre Amaro (the Crime of Father Amaro)

OMG! That is the Title El crimen del Padre Amaro! ha ha I knew it was something like that...And I soo forget that he starred in Y tu Mama Tambien with Diego..I rented that one a while back I forgot Gael was in it..Thanks for clearing me up!

I don't find him hot, but is a great actor, please, see "Amores Perros", amazing movie and "La Mala Educación", a Pedro Almodovar film with Gael in dress :sexywink:

Gael used to act in mexican soap operas when was a little boy, I remember "El Abuelo y Yo" (The Grandfather And I) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom