So Where In the World Is He?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
there is something weird about that pic, maybe all 3 of the other guys are all really tall or something. I mean, Bono is short as we all know, but he's not THAT short. He just looks oddly tiny in that pic, I don't know what it is about it....

or maybe if he were standing up straight? either way i just want to pinch his cheeks! :wink:

Bono & Bill Clinton
314 W 11th St

Feb 28th, 2007 @ 9pm

At (shocker) the Spotted Pig - in the back room, Bono was sitting next to none other than William Jefferson Clinton. Bono had pinkish sunglasses on, everyone was more concerned about Bubba. He looked thin, the white hair was getting a little fro-ish. How I wish he were still in charge.

That restaurant, The Spotted Pig (a gastro-pub, actually) is part-owned by Bono. I wonder if they charged him for the meal.:wink:

The Spotted Pig is the tiniest place I've ever seen. Teeny tiny bar with mirrors to make it look bigger, I dont get it, really.

Damn if only we knew earlier we could have halled butts into the city, b/t Time Warner, The Spotted Pig, The Movie premiere we would be able to see him!

JCOSTER said:
Damn if only we knew earlier we could have halled butts into the city, b/t Time Warner, The Spotted Pig, The Movie premiere we would be able to see him!

I'm well aware of that concept :|

JCOSTER said:

Meaning that was the first thought that popped into my head! Usually I know about most appearances and had no clue about these or else we would've met yestaerday :(

Posted today:
28 February 2007 - New York NY - Bono at the Cinema Society & GQ host a screening of "Zodiac" held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel Grand Screening Room.

130.jpg

one4u2 said:

Meaning that was the first thought that popped into my head! Usually I know about most appearances and had no clue about these or else we would've met yestaerday :(

No I know, they seem to be more secretive lately. :grumpy:

Think he's in Oakland...

U2's Bono in Oakland Friday
Rock star joins Rep. Barbara Lee to meet with community leaders about HIV/AIDS problem in the black community
By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER
Article Launched: 03/01/2007 05:47:35 PM PST

International activist rock star Bono is in Oakland Friday to meet with African-American leaders about their community's rampant HIV/AIDS problem, a visit the city's congresswoman hopes will spotlight the disease's toll.

But if you're hoping to get a glimpse of him -- well, good luck.

The U2 frontman -- recognized among Time magazine's 2005 Persons of the Year for his work on issues of debt relief and HIV/AIDS, especially in Africa -- will meet behind an East Oakland church's closed doors at 9 a.m. with local service providers and their clients and at 10 a.m. with faith community leaders before holding a brief news conference.

full story here: http://www.orovillemr.com/news/bayarea/ci_5335046

He's gotta fly down to L.A. for the NAACP show, which if it's live on the east coast, would probably begin filming here at 5:00 PST. :shifty: (My Tivo isn't working, hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow :grumpy: )

2orangecats said:

He's definitely been flying under the radar lately, huh?

Honestly, I hope he's at home, sitting in his living room, watching a flick with his kids and Ali for a change. Enough with this all this traveling already!!! . ;)

Just wanted to keep this post alive..

From today:
BERLIN - APRIL 17: German Chancellor Angela Merkel (R) and Irish rock singer Bono pose at the chancellor's office, on April 17, 2007 in Berlin, Germany. Merkel is to discuss aid for Africa with Bono, co-founder of the organization DATA which seeks to raise awareness for Africa, two months before the G8 summit of the world's leading industrial nations which Merkel is hosting in the Baltic Sea resort of Heiligendamm.

73903058.jpg

Oh! He's got that tie on that I like. Methinks he's been at the Flowbee again. :wink:

Thanks for finding him!

As always, Im sure these have been posted already but just in case they're not , here you go:

From yesterday:
Bono at a press conference with Gege Katana
who was awarded the 3rd Front Line Award for her human rights
at Dublin's City Hall
Dublin, Ireland - 01.05.07

1995084.jpg

1995083.jpg

1995078.jpg

1995076.jpg

Last edited:
teenie said:
As always, Im sure these have been posted already but just in case they're not , here you go:

From yesterday:
Bono at a press conference with Gege Katana
who was awarded the 3rd Front Line Award for her human rights
at Dublin's City Hall
Dublin, Ireland - 01.05.07

1995078.jpg

Kinda looks like the stars are in his eyes in the watermarking :)

thanks for posting those :up:

^^ :giggle: The beauty of this place is that for all the :drool: and hunting for pics and tips, I'd say the vast majority, like myself are only having fun. We love the music created by four talented guys and also take the time to appreciate them! That's different to being an obsessive fanatic who goes to great lengths to find out every movement, and then try and 'live' their life etc like trying to go to their schools, move to their town, shadow every movement....etc etc. For all the flak we get here, I actually find it a far more pleasant place than some of the other boards around Interference!! Sometimes I think Pleba should be renamed to rid ourselves of the negative impression (that is VERY wrong and made by those who don't bother taking the time to get to know people here!), and rebirth ourselves as something more positive....but then I think, "Nah, I'm PLEBAN and PROUD OF IT!!"

:ohmy: I don't think I've said that much before!!! :giggle: :shifty:....right, now, back to....WHERE IS HE!??!?!

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom