So where are the band now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone in another thread who had a friend who works in the business said that the band is rehearsing here in so. cal. He was saying somewhere in the burbank area. That is north of LA, in the san fernando valley.

Hmmm, if bono is in *your* bed then it must mean that the guy
in my bed that looks awfully alot like bono, isn´t really him

oh darn...........

:wink:

Jam Jar said:
in my closet.

:shh: :D ;)

Can Adam please come out and play then? :angel:
whistle.gif

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Will he come read my 57 students' short stories next? They're only two pages...it shouldn't take him that long!

:help:

Now there's a fantasy! I'm a college prof--the idea of the band doing my grading is better than any kinky fantasy I can come up with :D

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol: Ruffian!
This thread is hilarious.

I think you're all wrong...Bono's with me :wink: ..as for the rest of the band? I didn't catch where they went..I was ehm...distracted :shifty:

:wink:

Oh NO BrightestStar!!!!!!! Who are you being distracted by...it certainly wasn't Bono! He is here at my place...taking a bubble bath.....:drool: you better kick that poser out of your house.....I have to go.....errrrr...its rather chilly standing here in my....towel:shifty: and Bono is requesting "more bubbles"....so yeah...gotta go........*scurries back into the tub

dare I ask what kind of rigorous testing??? Ummm urrrr never mind, I remember this led us into trouble last time we started....ehem.........uhhhhh....no no no I most definatly have the real Bono here.....he told me so and I believed him:eyebrow: so it must be him right? Maybe he was cloned....and we each have one......????!!!!:ohmy: :drool:

bathtub.jpg
[/IMG]

Gee.....he said he has no idea he was cloned.....but he did allow me to take a picture of him here...yeah....he is here...in ....my....bathtub...sure.....so here it is:wink: Do me a favor and don't go showing this picture around...I think he would be kinda embarressed if it got out..thanks;) :shh:

Dismantled said:
bathtub.jpg
[/IMG]

Gee.....he said he has no idea he was cloned.....but he did allow me to take a picture of him here...yeah....he is here...in ....my....bathtub...sure.....so here it is:wink: Do me a favor and don't go showing this picture around...I think he would be kinda embarressed if it got out..thanks;) :shh:

Don't worry I won't show anyone :wink:
Damn well placed bubbles! :laugh:

Ah well, good thing I like bubble baths *proceeds to join bono* Maybe he needs help reaching his back? :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I want my own Bono! One I can rub anytime and my wishes come true. :drool: :drool:

rub??:ohmy: and have your wishes come true:ohmy: :ohmy:
BrightestStar!!!! Are you listening to this!! Are you thinking the "same" thing I am????:drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Don't worry I won't show anyone :wink:
Damn well placed bubbles! :laugh:

Ah well, good thing I like bubble baths *proceeds to join bono* Maybe he needs help reaching his back? :wink:

Hey hey HEY!!!! There isn't room for 3 in this bathtub!!!:grumpy: Go get your own tub with your own Bono clone.....geez........:angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*cough*
Don't know if we're thinking the same thing....but...:ohmy: :mac: :drool:

at least you coughed....I have a cold and when I read that I snotted all over the screen...HA HA HA....

anywho...moving away from my nasal disfunctions....I wonder what part you would rub to make your wishes come true...:wink: it must be his.....his...let me think.....Oh yes....silly me it must be his feet.....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom