So where are the band now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my goodness, i just finished reading this thread........ :lmao:

That was hysterical, you girls!!! Very clever indeed!!

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

I just wish i was THAT inventive&creative!! :wink:

Hey Susan!
You enjoy that? It was (and continues to be) quite hilarious. You can always join the fun :wink:
and er..

Sorry what was I sayin? I tell ya..sittin at the back of the theatre with Bono is very ehm distracting :sexywink:

:wink:

True, I won't deny it..
but imagine, the back of a small theatre, there's quite a few people, but everyone still has space. You and Bono sitting in the back row, where the light doesn't hit. The lights dim as the movie preshow starts. You're sitting there laughing at some stupid preview when you feel an arm around your shoulders (possibly a cheesy over exaggerated yawn as an accompinament)...his fingers fiddle with your shirt sleeve..as you turn to shoot him a look you now he can't really see. The movie starts and he leans close so he can whisper to you......

.........has now entered into own fantasy..out of my mind, back in 5 minutes :wink:

Brightest girl! You ARE out of your mind and I don't think you'll be comming back anytime soon:lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for the invite though......*climbs off Hummers roof, Bono gently lifts me down....I cling to him and refuse to get out of arms.......:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
True, I won't deny it..
but imagine, the back of a small theatre, there's quite a few people, but everyone still has space. You and Bono sitting in the back row, where the light doesn't hit. The lights dim as the movie preshow starts. You're sitting there laughing at some stupid preview when you feel an arm around your shoulders (possibly a cheesy over exaggerated yawn as an accompinament)...his fingers fiddle with your shirt sleeve..as you turn to shoot him a look you now he can't really see. The movie starts and he leans close so he can whisper to you......

.........has now entered into own fantasy..out of my mind, back in 5 minutes :wink:

Okay....and why have you not been in FF writting stuff like this. That little scenario thing is great! :drool: I hope that you start some sort of FF stories, especially with your sense of humor, it would be a guaranteed hit.

your scenario rocks!:rockon: he he he....except of course it would be me...not you.

We should really start a BrightestStar/Dismantled thread....we could just amuse ourselves (and others:wink: ) for hours...we need a catchy name for it.....Plebans gone wild.....Lets Get Stupid....something like that

clementine_rose said:

Okay....and why have you not been in FF writting stuff like this. That little scenario thing is great! :drool: I hope that you start some sort of FF stories, especially with your sense of humor, it would be a guaranteed hit.

yeah brightest you could write about ME and Bono....:wink: :drool:

You're right - an intimate setting huh???

Bono whispering at your ear..........mmmmmm, yum!

There have been a good few fantasies about how great it would feel to have him just pull back your hair from your ear, have his hands placed on your waist&then OH GOLLY..........lots of little nibbles around your earlobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy: :drool:

All that, while rubbing his...................

........................leg!!!!!!!!!!! :bono: :sexywink:

clementine_rose said:

*blush*
Aww, you're too sweet!
It wasn't that good tho....

beau2ifulday said:
^

I still maintain that delusion is bliss.
I've been deluded for long enough, I should know :huh:

:wink:

:lol: When me and my friends used to jokingly tease eachother, my one friend was a freak..and I was *always* the delusional one :p

Dismantled said:
your scenario rocks!:rockon: he he he....except of course it would be me...not you.

We should really start a BrightestStar/Dismantled thread....we could just amuse ourselves (and others:wink: ) for hours...we need a catchy name for it.....Plebans gone wild.....Lets Get Stupid....something like that

Hehehe :hug: As long as it's one of us and him..and not both of us and not him! :ohmy:
:p

OMG..that idea is absolutely brill!!! I'm kinda partial to the PLEBAns gone wild thing (cause thats what we are really...)

Oh my word, Clementine.........You MUST read minds!!

That's exactly what was going through my mind, i swear, when i was reading that description!! Honest!

Yep, Brightest! Pen to paper&all that, girl! You are a talented writer, i must say, on top of being VERY crazed!!! :yes: :laugh: :D

susanp6 said:
Oh my word, Clementine.........You MUST read minds!!

That's exactly what was going through my mind, i swear, when i was reading that description!! Honest!

Yep, Brightest! Pen to paper&all that, girl! You are a talented writer, i must say, on top of being VERY crazed!!! :yes: :laugh: :D

:wink: :hug:

*is wondering what trouble she's got herself into....*

I'm not good enough, unfortunately, what can i say??? :(

I just look forward to others' brilliant efforts!

Wish i could do it, though, that's for sure Clementine!

My point is that i'm telling others' that they are the girls with all the talent&not me, you see! So it's me saying i'm crap at trying to write stories. I feel inferior about that ability!

Plus, i think that part of it was just a little joke towards Brightest, 'cos she had been impatient herself for an update on the 'Drawers story!

Golly, i'm plain daft! :huh: :(

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lol:

:hug:

I have a hilarious image in my head now..
Of us chasing bono around while he sprints barely ahead of us going.."they're after me luckey charms!!!"
...and then he starts pondering this and of course lets us catch him :sexywink:
lol

Tee hee...After being away this weekend, I totally missed this forum... :lol: Is that crazy? I don't think so...everyone is just awesome on here. :hug:

on a side note though...I am seriously getting angry with the server. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom