So where are the band now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

at least you coughed....I have a cold and when I read that I snotted all over the screen...HA HA HA....

anywho...moving away from my nasal disfunctions....I wonder what part you would rub to make your wishes come true...:wink: it must be his.....his...let me think.....Oh yes....silly me it must be his feet.....:wink:

I have to admit..I think I sputtered (my drink) more than I actually coughed..but close enough.
Awww colds suck. :madspit:

Hmm..what to rub..what to rub...Well, again, purely in the name of science, the only way to be sure is to erm....do some more testing...but I'm sure it's the feet :wink:
:mac:

he he he....did the forum crap out on you guys too...or were *they* just trying to shut ME up...I mean down....

~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty: We don't have dirty minds do we dismantled???
:angel:

:ohmy: .....heck yeah...I have the cleanest mind east of the Mississippi.............oh hell who am I fooling.....yah know BrightestStar...I am thinking its not the feet....

~BrightestStar~ said:
The site keeps craping out on me too! :madspit:

Not the feet eh? Oh well, guess I better try elsewhere :mac:
:drool:

ok good....I was beginning to think there was a conspiracy against me here.

Elsewhere...elsewhere........:scratch: where else would you rub to make wishes come true......

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh::huh:
I'm thinking of that bad line that guys supposdly use about rubbing for a genie....you must know the one...

:shifty:
rump rub :lol:
I keep making myself laugh!

rump rub?:ohmy: ....please enlighten me:hyper:

outoftheshower.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh good, he is out of the bath now......:drool:

meganperry_u2__2.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm sorry BrightestStar....what was that you wanted to squeeze.....I um..forgot..:shifty: :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
C'mon Bono, I am taking you somewhere you will be safe--like my house. You can get a lot of rehearsing in there.:macdevil:

NO! My Bono.........*runs and tries to hide Bono under bed....

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pft...

*runs and hides bono *IN* bed* :mac:

HA! Runs and hide WITH Bono....sorry its a double..only room for two!:wink: First you try to climb in my tub with us...now the bed....geez...

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shame:
Ouch! Excuse me..this bed already has two!
Sorry..out with ya - *I* was here first, I'm protecting bono :wink:

*GASP!!! just what are you protecting him from??!!!! Don't make me get my loofa woman!!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
Not from you silly, but from those crazed women who keep wanting a piece of him!

Oh! Well my loofa combined with my peppermint soap and toothbrush would be a very effective weapon on them...don't you think? What do you have for weapons..........?

Wow!!! That rocket launcher is amazing...you could put your eye out with that!!! Cardbored or plastic applicator....what would be most effective?

duh! I am sitting here going TRL?? TRL....hmmmmm.....*smacks self in forehead.

Cardboard is a perfect choice...now..open end or rounded?

*edited because I just realized they don't make rounded end cardboard applicator tampons....

Back
Top Bottom