SO WHAT'S HIS FREAKIN NAME??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvLady

War Child
Larry's rugrat of course. I'm extremely nosy and must know these things!!

Hmmmm, I'm beginning to wonder whether the mysterious Ann and the kids actually exist...... perhaps Larry keeps them locked in the basement or something.
wink.gif

I'm surprised no-one's asked him yet. Maybe they have and he told them to rack off. I'm not scared of Surly Mullen though, I swear if I get within shouting distance of him at the Vegas show I'm gonna holler "So what's your baby's bloody name already?!!"
biggrin.gif

Whaddaya reckon?!

I heard the mini Mullen's name was Elvis - I swore I read it in the last issue of Q.

xoxo, carrie

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

larry has 3 kids...

1st one--arron elvis, born october 4, 1995

2nd one--ava, born some time during xmas of 1998

3rd one--harley davidson (heard ann wasnt pleased with this name), born late january 2001

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Originally posted by madamc:

3rd one--harley davidson (heard ann wasnt pleased with this name), born late january 2001

LOL! I really hope you're kidding, but I almost believe it since the 1st kid is named Aaron Elvis!
smile.gif

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

I heard the Harley name is a joke someone started "out there"...apparently it is not true. But it sure would be cute!
smile.gif
and SO typically Larry!

Thing anyone has the balls enough to ask Larry what the kid's name is while he's busy signing their goods before or after one of the upcoming shows???? GOOOOD LUCK!!!
biggrin.gif

We should all go baby-sit
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by LuvLady:

Hmmmm, I'm beginning to wonder whether the mysterious Ann and the kids actually exist...... perhaps Larry keeps them locked in the basement or something.
wink.gif

maybe they're cardboard, like Adam!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I still like my idea:

"Hey you"

tongue.gif

Great idea for the next IAAD Meeting-"Name Larry's Kid!"

smile.gif

I'd let him name our child anything he wanted, lol, even Ben or Jerry in honor of the first time I swept him off his feet and licked that fine man-clevage of his.
eek.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

hmmm....since larry loves the 1950s....and named his daughter after ava gardner...

what about????

james dean

------------------

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

I'd let him name our child anything he wanted, lol, even Ben or Jerry in honor of the first time I swept him off his feet and licked that fine man-clevage of his.
eek.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Discoteque:
MOANER!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. I'm *blushing!*

biggrin.gif

In threads like this my alter ego Phona takes over
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL you girls put a
smile.gif
on my face with threads like these.

I'm all for "Hey you."

And I would just *love* to have the gall, nerve, etc. to be in the presence of Larry Mullen, Jr. and say, "excuse me, but the inquiring minds of the PLEBA ladies just must know what your son's name is!" Or something much more succinct and eloquent than that.
wink.gif

Harley Davidson, lmao. James Dean Mullen, hmmmmmm????

Umm, my friends and I came up with something: if he and Ann just cannot decide, why don't Ali and Bono loan one of Eli's names? The kid's got enough, poor thing. Elijah Bob Patricus Guggi Q Hewson

smile.gif

tania

I get dibs on the littl Larry boys when they're legal!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

no, im very serious

------------------

Don't ya think it's amazing that Ann and the kids hardly ever get photographed?? I think I've seen 4 pictures of her and I've never seen any of the munchkins!! Maybe they don't ever go out or something. Well I suppose it's good that their privacy is respected.
I totally admire how hard Larry fights to not be treated as a 'celebrity.' He is cool guy!
biggrin.gif

BTW - Harley Davidson, that is feckin hilarious if it's true!!

Back
Top Bottom