So...um...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have these been posted yet? I found them on U2guatemala. Bono is receiving another Humanitarian award but now I dont remember the name of it.

bono10.jpg
bono11.jpg

bono12.jpg

um... look at this womans teeth
bono_rita01.jpg
bono_rita02.jpg

*Notices Fly pictures

God bless Bono for inventing that character...

*:heart:s The Fly

mariana said:

One of my absolute favorite Bono pictures...:drool:...I don't think it's just the desert he's in that's hot...

Originally posted by mariana
new05.jpg

Did Bono stand in front of a mirror and practice that intense look until it was just perfect? Or is it just a natural thing?

Either way, it definitely has a positive effect on women...

Angela

Last edited:
Desire4Bono said:

The COAT? Is that all you can say about that pic? Have you noticed the rest of him? :drool: Damn, that's a sexy pic you got there. BEAUTIFUL face, smile, hair, body, and he's lying on the ground!!!! :censored: :sexywink:
:sexywink: Don't worry; I could say a lot more! I have a thing for the shearling! The man truly makes the coat!
I like how in the original still he's lying down...but I flipped it sideways because I like the expression on his face; pure joy. :combust:

And did someone challenge us to have a BonoWeek? Can we keep this going until next Wednesday???
ReadyGo!

bono.gif

Scott%20Peretta%20Bono.jpg

I am going to da my bit
336%3B%3A88723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B44%3D8%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384859532ot1lsi

and one of Bono and Colin I just picked up
336%3B%3A88723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B44%3D8%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23233848596%3C3ot1lsi

Not evryone is going to like I think :reject:

SpanishEyes21 said:
Have these been posted yet? I found them on U2guatemala. Bono is receiving another Humanitarian award but now I dont remember the name of it.

bono10.jpg
bono11.jpg

bono12.jpg

um... look at this womans teeth
bono_rita01.jpg
bono_rita02.jpg

Those are from the Ireland Fund Award. I posted a link in news with the St PAddy's thread. They have those pics and his speech you can download, and a short video. Check it out.
She's the winner of the special olympics.

If there's one thing I don't have any problem doing it's posting more and more Bono pics! For days! Forever! :tongue:

bonojtsling.jpg

bonoab30.jpg

bonoab16.jpg

bonoubend.jpg

bonorosarypic.jpg

bonojtface.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom