So, uh, how drunk were they? And where is Adam!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheBrazilianFly said:
Wow, great new pics of Larry.... having fun!! :dance: I like the way he dresses, but I don't like Bono's baggy pants at all. I hate baggy pants, he's been wearing them a lot since the Elevation tour.

Me too :down: I don't like them! That's why you didn't see me list any post- ZOOTV things in the 'favorite outfits' thread. I prefer him in tight pants and boots, not baggy pants or cloddy shoes. :(

U2Kitten said:

Me too :down: I don't like them! That's why you didn't see me list any post- ZOOTV things in the 'favorite outfits' thread. I prefer him in tight pants and boots, not baggy pants or cloddy shoes. :(

Same here. I like the universal rock star look!

Me too :yes: Long live long hair, tight pants, and boots. :drool: Maybe some sunglasses, but not all the time!

But hey at least he's not wearing that guy's pants. That would be horrible. :yikes:

9abfb84e.jpg

I like Bono's look now, I just don't his brown sunglasses. I like the hair the way it is! :)

I really want to go for a carriage ride... of course I'd want my favorite hooded lead singer and patterned shirt drummer to cozy up to. Get pictures! Thanks everyone who posted them:)

although Bono does seem to be looking at pant guy with interest I can just see him saying
"you know pant guy, I've got a really fine checkered shirt and yellow tie that would just really complete that outfit - I would really think about throwing in a stylin' woven cowboy hat as well - it would be a smokin' summer outfit"

:combust: I was hoping there would be some good pictures waiting when I came home from work! Thanks everyone!

Baggy pants or otherwise, Bono is looking good!

Dear Larry, thank you for not knowing how to button your shirt. :D

Thanks to everyone who posted more pictures, this thread has turned out much better then I anticipated! (Sorry showbizireland went down, though.)

Diane L, I sure hope that theory of yours is right!!!

TheBrazilianFly said:
Wow, great new pics of Larry.... having fun!! :dance: I like the way he dresses, but I don't like Bono's baggy pants at all. I hate baggy pants, he's been wearing them a lot since the Elevation tour.

Really? I think baggy cargo pants the most comfortable pants I've ever owned.

Bono nicked them from Adam ;)

He's never as buddybuddy with the other members as they are with each other and never has been.

Hmm, I figured that changed over the years, I've seen many a pic of Adam and Larry hanging out. I think maybe it's just that, they know Adam's sober now, and try to keep him from slipping.

Edge in that pic, kinda looks like my mom's ex-husband.

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
although Bono does seem to be looking at pant guy with interest I can just see him saying
"you know pant guy, I've got a really fine checkered shirt and yellow tie that would just really complete that outfit - I would really think about throwing in a stylin' woven cowboy hat as well - it would be a smokin' summer outfit"

lmao
one of the funniest things I've heard all month!

thrillme said:

Really? I think baggy cargo pants the most comfortable pants I've ever owned.

Bono nicked them from Adam ;)

Hmm, I figured that changed over the years, I've seen many a pic of Adam and Larry hanging out. I think maybe it's just that, they know Adam's sober now, and try to keep him from slipping.

Edge in that pic, kinda looks like my mom's ex-husband.

They might be comfortable but they don't look sexy :drool: Can't see the shape of the butt or and makes the legs look slouchy. Tight :up:

I'm not saying Adam never hangs out with them, of course he does, but it's much more likely to see the Bono- Edge or Bono- Edge- Larry pic or story. They've always been the closest and still are, especially Bono and Edge. You can believe me, I've been into collecting U2 stuff for 21 years and into internet pics for 3 years now and I have seen and saved thousands. Adam is most likely to be with them on a band related outing while the others get together just for funzies. But I love seeing them all 4 together!

I went to the movies last night so I am just now seeing these pics. I AM :combust: :combust: ing all over and it's not the coffee!!

Those life size close ups of Bono are amazing.

:faint:

the showbiz ireland site is back up and running but the wonderful girls at PLEBA has already outdown that site in comments and pictures of the "event"

Back
Top Bottom