so stressed out !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poptart2001

The Fly
im having a very bad day i had an argument with my sister she said some very hurtful things :-(
and to top it al off my 2yr old son has an infection in his willy he is screaming in pain he can walk and e has to be cicumstised
(cant spell)
please help me cheer up
egg man always teaches me some mantra meditation but i havent spoken to him for ages
Does anyone lse know what is good for stress??
im sorry to go on but i dothave anyone else to talk to.i know my threads are getting more boring by the day lol

Well my job creates stress..so don't work where I do. Ummm...good for stress relief...a good book, U2, TV, computer games...anything that is not real life....ummm...a nice walk maybe. Anything sound good?
smile.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 10-30-2001).]

Well,uh, U2 is always good for stress!!
smile.gif

Exercise is too.If you know some quiet woods or a beach nearby, try going for a walk.
Of course...the best cure for stress? PETS!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Dammit Clarity...You beat me in a photo finish!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Dammit Clarity...You beat me in a photo finish!
tongue.gif

The stick is quicker than the macphisto! Muahahahaha!
tongue.gif

poptart: maybe some earplugs...sounds like your ears need a break
wink.gif
*hands over a hammer in case you feel the need to vent more.*
biggrin.gif

Purchase a) A small but firm trampoline
b) headphones (helps drown out child noises)
c) Place favourite music on, strap on headphones and bounce on that trampoline like a fecking loon toon.

d)Laugh hysterically at what you may looklike and feel like a kid again.

Always helps to bounce I find, great stress reliever, and basically its just plain fecking stooopid.

smile.gif

You lot all seem to be having a miserable day............come on ladies
smile.gif

------------------
Stimulate with intent

Sorry about you having a bad day poptart2001.
when I get stressed I try doing deep breathing from your abdomen, and slowing breathe out. Also some soothing music helps.

Back
Top Bottom