So...red light, yellow...or even green?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

So...what does the traffic light say?

• Red light: danger, Sherry, danger! He can't committ!

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yellow: wait it out and see

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Green: "sorta" sounds single enough to me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
So there's this guy I'm sorta crushin on...he's been pretty flirty but nothing too overt. We work together. :wink: I've been trying to pin down if he's single or not. Now, in my naive little world, this is an easy question. He was going out the other night to meet some girl after staff happy hour. I asked him the next day how his date was. He's like, "Date?" We're talking about it later and I ask him directly, "So is she your girl friend?" "Sort of, People have different kind of relationships."

:eyebrow:

I say this is a red flag, move on. What do you say?

Yeah.. unfortunately it sounds to me that they have some sort of relationship happening, even if he doesn't want to define it as a bf-gf relationship.

Find a guy worth your time. :)

p.s. Props for you for asking flat out and not wasting 4 weeks trying to drop subtle hints. :up:

I'm not sure that's a red flag. I think you need more information before being certain of that. There could be all sorts of explanations for his remark. I say proceed with caution.

I have no right to advise anyone on their relationships considering my own mess :uhoh: Good luck SD! :)

Mmmm...seeing lots of yellows and reds here. Just to be clear, does yellow mean I can't flirt? :flirt: :sexywink:

Yeah, I think I'll just see how things go. If he's interested enough, he'll do something about it. :)

Thanks for the advice guys. And Olive, thanks for the props--"subtle" hints is my usual MO, I have to admit, but ya know, it doesn't work. Guys are are lot of great things--subtle is not one of them. :D

sd

Back
Top Bottom