So, if you could give U2 anything for Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgy Thing said:
It doesn't work for me! D:

After you copy and paste the link into your browser, delete the space between the "u" and the "s" in "you sendit". (Somehow a space got in there...make it " " all together and it works like magic!)

Omg, that's awesome!! :D :D :D :drool:

And Edge played a wrong note there, when Bono layed his arm around him.. :cute: That's so cuute! :cute:

To B's Baby::hug: If it makes you feel any better it was just for a brief moment that that girl had the sweetest little bottom on her lap...ok...that was not much help:reject:

To Simply: I would love to have Adam for Christmas:drool: I do would not need anything eles. Not even clothes.:ohmy: We could pretend we are Adam and Eve:giggle:

To Bono Mot: I used to work at Dillard's I sold Clarins for a year and that stuff is really good!! Very expensevie but totally worth it.

I do not think Bono needs it but it would make an awesome gift.:yes:

Now, I need to think of what I would get the rest of the "guys"!!:hmm:

The other day in Target my son noticed a diamond like accented ornament that had script lettering and said Peace. He said to me, "Look Mom the next time you see Bono, you can give this to him"..

I would give them all the Peace ornament wishing them peace always.:wink:

Galeongirl said:

it's from november 20, 2004
few sidenotes, notice Bono saying: I'd follow you anywhere Edge...after he put his arm around his neck once again... *slash Idea's pop up in my evil mind* hehe and the screwed up guitar moment ;)

Are there any screencaps of this? I'm on dialup and it takes me a long time to get bigger files, but I would settle for a picture.

u2forlife said:
OMG!! I just downloaded and watched the video! :shocked: That woman is so lucky :reject: I would have buried my face in his.....:silent:

I would have passed out, if that sexy man jumped my lap like that:faint:

To Galeon: I noticed that comment too." I will follow you anywhere Edge" * Bono hugs Edge* I would be glad to help you with any slash stories that you have in mind:mac:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'd give them all REST, health and happiness for their families-especially Edge

On the frivilous side, I'd give Adam a silvery grey cashmere sweater to go w/ his hair, I think it would look great on him

Bono-a new tie to wear for his next meeting w/ a head of state

Edge - a new pair of sneakers

Larry -a gift certificate to my stylist, she could do a great job on that hair :wink:

I'll agree with Mrs.Springsteen, especially regarding giving U2 rest, health and happiness with their families and friends.

And the presents for Bono and Edge. :lmao:

Happy Holidays. :)

Awwww thanks Carmel was nice of you to try :hug: Oh how soft I bet that sweet little bottom is! :drool: The possibilities are endless too with what can happen in that position :evil:

Btw great one about you can pretend to be Adam and Eve with Adam :lol:

JCoster that is so sweet with what your son said! :cute:

I'd give U2 a big hug for Christmas (individual hugs of course :rolleyes: ) and wish them a great holidays and a wonderful New Year's...

.... then I'd ask them to sing New Year's Day for the occasion ya know? :wink:

.. then maybe a few more other songs if I'm not satisfied by then. :happy: :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I would have passed out, if that sexy man jumped my lap like that:faint:

To Galeon: I noticed that comment too." I will follow you anywhere Edge" * Bono hugs Edge* I would be glad to help you with any slash stories that you have in mind:mac:

heh I'm not quite a writer.. but ohh thoughts spin in my mind :) I'm a big fan of Likamadonna on Livejournal.. but I wonder if she ever continued her stories close-closer-closest-fetish... I coud find them till chap 7.1 of fetish.. never found more...
heh and hmmm must say I saw this video, dont know where it's from, early days... (part of Fuse 100% U2, wich I found online) where they play I will follow.. edge has his own mic, but he moves over to sing with Bono.... Cute but... why edge? was that a hint?????

oh and for screencaps, I really have No idea.. I usually use Bonoonline.com for that.. but they don't have it :(

yay tomorrow school dance... :) I'm in organisation, so I talk with the djs, last school party they played Sunday Bloody Sunday Live redrocks for me :D I'm so gonna ask for another u2 song.. since it's christmas ball, might ask for One or All I want is you or so.. or WOWY...

*edit* oh I remembered a new gift for Bono.... I'd give him massage oil... as a subtle hint... :)

Back
Top Bottom