So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:
Oh Sicy, she's adorable!

BTW, my dog, Lady, is back!!! :dance: We'd given her to a relative because my mom started working and couldn't take care of her during the day... Lady hates to be alone. But my mom left her work and today she got her back! I'm SO happy to have her around again.

:applaud: Yay!

Pets are wonderful!!!! :yes:

flaming june said:
BTW, my dog, Lady, is back!!! :dance: We'd given her to a relative because my mom started working and couldn't take care of her during the day... Lady hates to be alone. But my mom left her work and today she got her back! I'm SO happy to have her around again. [/B]

fj, do you have any pictures of your Dog?

Sicy, your cat has the cutest paws, there so big.

SpanishEyes21 said:

fj, do you have any pictures of your Dog?

I don't have any recent pics... wish I had a digital! But I'll dig up some old pics... :D

SpanishEyes21 said:

I know! :ohmy:

She has 4 toes, 1 thumb, 7 paw pads and 6 nails on each paw :crack: Figure that one out :lol:

3376455523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323398566%3A79ot1lsi

:laugh:

:scratch: I thought I had scanned a couple more pics of her, but I couldn't find them. This is Lady as a puppy. I'll scan more pics later. :)

:cute:

Attachments

• ladybaby.jpg
    ladybaby.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 84
SpanishEyes21 said:
Is that particular breed born that way?

Nope. I had a cat when I was younger too that had 6 toes on every paw :laugh: The term for it is polydactyl. I dunno some cats are just born with extra toes! :D I love it, it makes her special.

FJ cute little pup! :cute:

Spanisheyes ......... :heart: SO CUTE! :applaud:

I cant get the cover till Tuesday.. they had to order it :uhoh:

I have alluminum foil over it for now.. I dont think she'll try to jump in :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom