So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpanishEyes21 said:

I have a cat! But you cant take cats for a walk.

I think i'll go browse thru Ebay.

browse through ebay to find a dog?

I don't have a life.

:|

It's Saturday and I'm chatting with ppl instead of going out.

:|

:sigh: Loveth it.

SpanishEyes21 said:

:lmao: NOOOOOOOOOO!

im browsing thru Ebay to see if there's any intersting U2 stuff.

:lol: yeah i knew that's what you were probably looking for but at first glance it looked like you were browsing ebay for a dog :laugh:

hmm...maybe someone on ebay would have...GREG GRAFFIN'S SOLO ALBUM! *runs to try out ebay*

IWasBored said:

to make matters worse, i haven't even picked up any typing skills, regardless of the sick amounts of time i spend on the computer

:lol: That's sad... :tsk:

I have gotten much faster on the keyboard since I started posting here. :yes:

BTW, after I spent countless hours making that Boomspeed index, it didn't work the way I thought it would. :grumpy: Precious time wasted that I could have spent doing important things like... :shifty: watching TV, for example!

Has anyone ever tried to find a dog on Ebay? :scratch: I'm going to check now.

I really have no life. I call myself Nighttime Chicka but here I am up early in the morning, no fun last night <<snore>> Y'all are cool. I am gonna try to come here more instead of some of the other band boards I go to.

erised said:

I have two cats! :cute:

Mooch...

attachment.php

Awww, he's so cute!

erised said:
...and I have no life. I'm either on PLEBA or taking pictures of my cats!

:lmao:

Just kidding! :laugh:

Not really :|

You forgot to mention... or making stills or gifs. :sexywink:

erised said:

Oh yeah! :lmao:

I've spent entire days in front of the puter making U2 stills and/or gifs. :reject:

How's that for a life? :der:

Well. :hmm: The way I see it, it could be worse. I'm sure there are people who spend whole days in front of a computer making Justin Timberlake stills and gifs... :eek:

I just spent the day at my aunt & unlce's for a brunch. There was a bunch of people I didn't know and I'm feeling very anti social these days. I'm so glad they have 2 spinger spaniels. We had a good time in the corner. :sigh: They are so :cute:

:sad: I want a puppy :sad:

there were three huge parties just off campus this weekend. apparently all the cool kids go to those parties...well that explains why i was here all weekend! and i'm sitting in front of my computer instead of chilling at the spring concert. i gave my ticket to my sister, there's no way anyone could PAY me to go see 50 cent, even reel big fish isn't worth hanging around that place with a bunch of wannabe-gangsters there to see the headliner.
:yuck: 50 cent :yuck:

Cute doggie :cute:

I have a kitty named Bono! He's so little and pudgy and playful just like the real Bono. He has light blue eyes too, but he's still a baby. He's white with reddish spots on his face and back. He's got so much personality and he loves to lay on my lap and purr. I'll get a pic scanned if I can. I had another baby Bono last year. But I left him in the kennel for a few days and the stupid old fart who ran the place put him on the ground while he cleaned the cage, and he was so friendly he walked right into a mean dog's pen and got eaten up :sad:
bawling2.gif

He gave me money but nothing would take the place of Bono or spare him from his torturous murder, or my pain and guilt. I will never leave an animal there again. :( :mad:

This spring, his mother and father had a new litter and they had one almost his twin. It was like he had come back to me. Nothing can replace him but I love my new Bono. He even acts like the original one. As soon as he was big enough to walk, he climbed my pants leg onto my lap, and just kept staring at me, like he knew something. He's a special boy. :cute:

Souly I wish I could give you one of my kittens, I know he or she would have a good home.

Here's one of the two adorable dogs from my brunch I had to go to today. This is Simon. I want to steal him. He's so sweet and calm. I :heart: him.

Attachments

• simon.jpg
    simon.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom