So I had this idea....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edge's girl

Acrobat
So I was looking back through this forum yesterday to see if there were any stories that I hadn't read and I reaslised something, there's a lot of stories posted on here that someone new wouldn't nessicarily have a chance to read or be able to find. So I got thinking that maybe it would be easier if we had a U2 fan fiction site to post all of our stories on since Wild Thoughts hasn't been updated in almost a year. Having a moderate amount of experence with web site creation I don't think it would be that hard to make a site to archive everyone's stories, plus the stories of any other authors you know who have stories posted elsewhere but wouldn't mind having them on another site. Also I know slash stories aren't allowed here but if there's any slash authors around who'd like somewhere to post their fiction it could be put on the site as well.

So anyone interested?

I'll probably use a tripod site since they give you loads of space for free, and i'm a big fan of free since I'm a broke university student.

I need intereted authors first though.

ok the site address is http://u2fanfiction.tripod.com I have a rough template up of what it's going to look like but I'm still working bugs out of it so if anyone discovers problems with any of the links let me know and I'll fix it.

Right now just my stories are up but annj and Elsie if you want to e-mail me your stories (jedi_apprentice_kid@hotmail.com) then I should have them up sometime this week depeding on how busy I get. The stories can be eaither MS Word attachments or in the body of the e-mail I don't care, just make sure that you mark each chapter clearly and put fan fiction in the subject line of the e-mail so I know what it is.

And I think that's it. Any other interested authors feel free to e-mail me stuff as well.

Back
Top Bottom