So I guess Bono is gonna have the short hair look this time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GaleonGirl are you crazy???????? ugly musicians make the best music. look at sprinsteen, reznor, robert smith, metallica(uglyX4), concrete blonde(jonette has a nose that would eclipse the universe), etc, etc, etc. all great, ugly musicians.

Yes, but that's like, opposites attact and such... ugly musicians do make good music, but u2's always (in the opinion of most people here I assume) made good music, and now Bono's ugly, there's no other way left than down the drain with it! :yes:

nah, as a boy he was quite popular with the girls, and yea during AB and Pop era's he was looking mighty fine :yes: it must've been when he got bald and fat that he became ugly!

I don't find this discussion funny at all. Why do some people always come here only to insult Bono? Interesting, must be jealousy by other guys towards an alpha male that a lot of women here find attractive.

The whole Zoo image, Macphisto, Mirrorball Man, Popmart's boxer outfit, Muscle Man outfit etc. all looked crazy and cool. The animal impressions were just cringe-worthy and embarrassing. That is the difference.

Macphisto only barely worked when they started playing more Zooropa songs in Australia, and he always freaks me out.

I'm not talking about other stage personas, I'm specifically talking about that Popmart entrance with the bodyguards, the boxer outfit, the walking through the stadium...yawn. Ego, ego, ego.

Admiteddly I haven't seen the infamous "bird flapping" in U2-3D but I wasn't bothered by the cat impersonation on Chicago DVD. I like that Bono does the little stage things like this on each tour. Whereas the above do.

:no:

Bald Bono is the WORST! I'm sorry, but I've never thought I'd ever say this: I am actually SCARED of the pictures of him with his head shaven.

Short hair as it is now, maybe a little longer on top is fine for me, suits him very well and is right for his age.

Bono has said various times that aging rockstars should cut their hair, and I agree.

I liked the Andy Warhol look Bob was sporting once. :wink:

I can see Bob and Bono having endless hair discussions between meeting politicians. Bono is infamous for telling people to cut their hair.

I don't find this discussion funny at all. Why do some people always come here only to insult Bono? Interesting, must be jealousy by other guys towards an alpha male that a lot of women here find attractive.

I agree with you that the insults are ludicrous and tiresome, but I'm not so sure that Bono fits the textbook definition of 'alpha male'?

then ban me. sorry for not worshipping the ground bono walks on. the edge? now he's a god in a man's skin. a real hero.

There's a difference between

a. not worshipping the ground Bono walks on (typically called, having an opinion)

and

b. deliberately antagonizing other members with inflammatory comments (typically called, trolling)

As to whether or not you'll be called on it, not for me to say. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom