So I guess Bono is gonna have the short hair look this time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD GUYS, who cares about the damn album and music anyway? Clearly Bono's hair is much more important than all that, I mean, come on! :happy:

DITCH THE FUCKING SHADES ALREADY!!! :banghead: :scream:

Okay :wink: I realize that the music is what is important but the image does play a part in the whole package. So ditch the damn tired old shades and keep your hair short. You'll thank me later, Bono. ;)

As for shades, I think he looks younger without them but I also realise by now it's probably a part of him that isn't going away.
Anything but red colur, I like the blue see-through ones he wore on Elevation, and at that Raisa Gorbachov benefit.

i'm sorry but bono needs to lose the shades. they make him look like a tool.

not gonna happen...

doesn't make him look like tool either.. There is a reason why he wears them..

and yes, I agree with most. He should keep the hair short now.. The long hair is outdated and he is older now, 48. I could see him growing it a bit but not vertigo long tho. He definitely has lost a bit of the hair follicles there and I think with the longer hair it would be more noticable. IMO.

Well if they're going to be taking album photos soon, there's not much Bono can do until then in terms of growing it out, unless he wears a wig.

So whatever the most recent photos look like is pretty much what we're going to see in November, at least in print. Now he could go on tour with different hair than he will have on the album art or first video, but that would be a bit weird and inconsistent with previous albums/tours.

The only reason people start losing their hair is because of blood flow to their follicles, or rather the lack there of. Its not genetics, thats just marketing bullshit to get you to buy snake oil when all anyone ever had to do was loosen up the skin on top of their head through massages. Once youre able to pinch the skin up there you should see far fewer hairs on your comb. It takes time but it works like a charm. You can tell by looking at bald guys' scalp. looks like the skin is about to split its so tight. You can tell by looking at them where the bloodflow would be constricted. When someone with a full head of hair shaves their scalp it looks supple. I think the tightness comes from facial expressions of the forehead and working up those muscles which is why they say stress causes it. If youre going bald, try it. Youll be pleasantly surprised at the results if you keep at it. Once youre too old and have lost enough though Id imagine the follicles lost are a little past their ability to regrow anything though. Its good to start early.

err, where do you get the conclusion that it's not genetics? I agree that those hair grow ads are FAKE but balding is a gene which gets passed to the child by the mother, and it skips a generation... so if your mother's father was bald, you'll get too(if you are male) but your own child wouldn't get it.

for those who think Bono should ditch the shades... well, then what? Do you really think that ditching the shades will make a difference? People will find something new about him to whine about, and that's a vicious circle!
:rolleyes: it's not like he reads these threads but still, I'd say let him do w/e he wants..

When i see Bono with glasses on I think Marketing/Im cool AND i help the poor...when i see him without the glasses I think music...dunno why..maybe cus my favorite u2 is early u2....And people who say they hate u2 always throw Bono's sunglasses in there then followed by a smug "Bono..hah"..they never say the music is bad they just turn away cus they think Bono is corny..i think his "cool" image has hurt the band get newer fans because they think bono is a "tool". And for some reason its cool to not like u2 and Bonos shades add fuel to the fire.

Since when is wearing shades 'uncool'? Maybe to some nerdy basement dwelling emo wannabees, but the rest of the world wears designer shades, many indoors. Bono is not unique in that regard in the least bit, imo.

The only reason people start losing their hair is because of blood flow to their follicles, or rather the lack there of. Its not genetics, thats just marketing bullshit to get you to buy snake oil when all anyone ever had to do was loosen up the skin on top of their head through massages. Once youre able to pinch the skin up there you should see far fewer hairs on your comb. It takes time but it works like a charm. You can tell by looking at bald guys' scalp. looks like the skin is about to split its so tight. You can tell by looking at them where the bloodflow would be constricted. When someone with a full head of hair shaves their scalp it looks supple. I think the tightness comes from facial expressions of the forehead and working up those muscles which is why they say stress causes it. If youre going bald, try it. Youll be pleasantly surprised at the results if you keep at it. Once youre too old and have lost enough though Id imagine the follicles lost are a little past their ability to regrow anything though. Its good to start early.

OK.. this is a load of crap.. massaging ur scalp is not going restore hair growth.. This is almost as bad as those ads on tv. As GG stated it's GENETICS plain and simple.. If it were that simple or easy wouldn't people have caught on to that and done this, which is free compared to all those thinning hair products that are out there. All those companies would of been out of busines dontchya think?:huh:

for those who think Bono should ditch the shades... well, then what? Do you really think that ditching the shades will make a difference? People will find something new about him to whine about, and that's a vicious circle!
:rolleyes: it's not like he reads these threads but still, I'd say let him do w/e he wants..

If he does stupid embarassing shit like cat, monkey and bird impressions on tour, he is going to get called on it! That is not gonna change whether he loses the shades or not! :wink: But seriously, remember Kite, Elevation Slane? He looked awesome without glasses! Anyway, he's obviously gonna do what he wants but it's fun to discuss here anyway. :corn:

:lmao:

Did you get your medical degree from a cereal box?

not gonna happen...

doesn't make him look like tool either.. There is a reason why he wears them..

well enlighten us oh wise one.
what i should have have said is lose the jay-z/puff daddy/star trek shades where they belong. in jay-z's/puff daddy's/star trek's closet. your almost 50? then stop wearing your kids clothing. i mean for the money he makes you think he could wear something a little more fitting to his "social" standing instead of something that looks like a salvation army reject.

I like his hair like that but I prefer it longer like on Vertigo. Still this one might fit this style of music better (if that makes sense), but he could do something new with it while still short....

I like the colored shades but I think this particular style of shades should be changed, maybe something more similar to the Pop ones....

what i should have have said is lose the jay-z/puff daddy/star trek shades where they belong. in jay-z's/puff daddy's/star trek's closet. your almost 50? then stop wearing your kids clothing. i mean for the money he makes you think he could wear something a little more fitting to his "social" standing instead of something that looks like a salvation army reject.

What the fuck are you talking about? I guess Jack Nicholson is a loser too because he wears 'kids shades'? Seriously, find something real to gripe and campaign about :lol:

What the fuck are you talking about? I guess Jack Nicholson is a loser too because he wears 'kids shades'? Seriously, find something real to gripe and campaign about :lol:

If you guys want to debate, fine, but the tone of your reply is a bit nasty, and I don't want any big fights to start brewing. Keep it nice, folks.

err, where do you get the conclusion that it's not genetics? I agree that those hair grow ads are FAKE but balding is a gene which gets passed to the child by the mother, and it skips a generation... so if your mother's father was bald, you'll get too(if you are male) but your own child wouldn't get it.

mmm my follicles beg to differ, but to each their own i suppose.

He's not a paper doll folks. :down:

yes he is. he's made of this kind of paper.

DSC02228.jpg

me wise? nawwwwwwwwwww!:no:

go do a search in pleba u'll find the answer..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom