So, has the mystery been solved?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Some of you have already gotten your hands on the new album, and have had a chance to look at the booklet. So, are there any thank-yous? Do we finally learn the name of Larry's mysterious third child??

I never thought of that biff, good question :) I just looked at it and all I could see was Bono's and Edge's family. The print's so small though, it gave me a headache and I couldn't look anymore :wink:

Interesting list.."my old friend Winona" lol

I wonder what Winona stole for their new album then? Hahaha, I'm havin a laugh, just kiddin.

I love Winona!

according to the special U2 Uncut magzine, his kids are named Aaron, Ava, and Anya. so, I guess Anya is the new one?

I heard somewhere else that it was Anya , too but other articles have said it's a boy. I hope they didn't name a boy Anya? Hmmm??

That's where the confusion comes from, these "Anya" reports when everything else, including Bono's announcement at the Feb. 7, 2001 London promo show, that Larry had a baby BOY. :shrug: The mystery lives on due to Larry's privacy.

I'm betting the A, E, A, E bit in the thanx are Larry's lot - Ann, Elvis, Ava... and that leaves a spare E. Yes, I know oldest young Mullen's first name is Aaron, but maybe they call him Elvis? Calling someone by their second name is really common in Ireland.

Anyhow, that's my guess. So Wee Mullen Man's name is either Engelbert, Enrico, Ewan, Enda, Earl, Elvis Jnr, or .. Edge!

:wink: ~Ultra

Lisa71 said:
I heard somewhere else that it was Anya , too but other articles have said it's a boy. I hope they didn't name a boy Anya? Hmmm??

i've heard just the same. Anya would be a strange name for a boy. but celebrities call their babies in strange way sometime, so maybe...

noooo.... i don't think Larry is that kind of person

i heard someware that Larry said it wasnt his kid and he only had 2 kids...i think that was bollox though. the magazine it came from was well known for having quite alot of mistakes, so dont count on Anya.

mebbe its Elvis 2? :|

Haha, Wynonna Judd? Having an affair with Bono? Haha!

Winona Ryder, you silly, the shoplifter!

:yes:

:ohmy:

Oop, and no one had an affair with Mr Bono. ONLY in their dreams...yes that means YOU Winona Ryder and Heather Graham!

Call me an airhead, been known for it, but I don't get how your respect for Winona R tripled?
:scratch:

Yes we match. :yes:

xtal said:
Call me an airhead, been known for it, but I don't get how your respect for Winona R tripled?
:scratch:

Yes we match. :yes:

Heh, don't take it seriously, but all I knew about her before was Johnny Depp and Girl Interrupted. Bono is much more interesting, even if I don't believe it! :bono:

i think ANYA should be a girl name...
but anyway...it's funny...ANYA means mother in hungarian :wink:

i think A, E, A, E is the key to the mystery...something with E should be his name

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom