So, has the mystery been solved?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that article mentioning the name Anya which I think is a misprint since Larry's third child is a boy. I thought the name might be Anyan which I think I saw is Irish for Ryan.

I saw the "A,E,A," etc... I knew it was Larry's section, and the only name that was actually written out was Missy, which is his dog (though I'm not sure she'd still be alive, if so she'd be about 13 because her and J.J. were mentioned all the way back on the AB liner notes).

You know, I'd probably do the very same thing if I were as famous as he is, so I'll stop dissecting this entire thing right now. :wink:

I think Larry did this on purpose to keep us mystified. And it irks so it must amuse him. Now I am sure they read PLEBA, he knew we'd be looking on the album sleeve to see the names, so the A, E, A, E thing was totally meant for us to dissect and have a twenty page long thread to discuss the possibilities.

:ohmy:

I think Larry wouldn't give a shit about PLEBA :D

Seriously, loonies are out there. I have had email contact with a member here who I think has far too much knowledge of the personal side of U2 and it scarred the hell out of me. And thats just the one that I have "met" . Who knows who is lurking :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom