So happy, living together.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
if you could choose any of the *members* to be your roommate...

*mind wanders*

*room* with Bono

*mate*with Edge

...wait....

*ahem* sorry. who would you choose to live with and what kind of living habits do you think each would have that would be beneficial to you and what whould they do that would drive you NUTS? (not that kind! Mona! Stop giggling. Edge! Stop blushing.)

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

ADAM

I could help him plant trees,work on a beautiful garden and practise meditation to help him unlock his chakra! He could teach me the basics to playing bass and pay for my education! $$$ Sparky send me the money!!!$$$
The perfect symbiotic relationship!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
got the swing, got the sway, got my straw in lemonade

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 01-14-2002).]

Yipe! I think who ever can cook, cause I couldn't cook to save my life. So boys, you will have to have a cook off to win being a housemate with me. (oh great, I'm sure they aren't any better then me, I'll get the fire extingishers ready)

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Hmmm.... as much as I would love to live w/ Larry, life would be so much more interesting as Bono's flatmate

We'd be off doing our own things. Him, music. Me, school. So we really wouldn't get in each other's way all that much, and we would stay home on Thursday nights to watch NBC.

Bono would need someone to help him do his laundry (I wouldn't mind but he might find that a few things go missing
biggrin.gif
) and take care of his dog (oh wait, he doesn't have one...
biggrin.gif
), and to clean up after those continuous parties..... And Bono could help me w/ my writing for my AP English class!

Aaah yes, living w/ Bono would be sweet indeed....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
The Palm-Fanning-Lotion-Rubbing Ambassador to Guam

"No matter how much we wrap it up in tinsel and television, I'm still the geezer with the white flag." ~ Bono

"It's a cliche to say were back on form, but in this case, it's true" ~ Bono

If I could through myself set your spirit free...

Edge, yeah... He could help me w/ homework, and he could fix my computer when it screws up! Then he'd teach me how to play guitar, and run song ideas by me, haha- yesss. Except I think he'd be all tidy and keep having to tell me to clean up...
That'd be so nice living w/ him....

*Bono!!!!*
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'd want to hear him singing alll the time -
and I could if we lived together!
wink.gif

YAHYAHYAH!!!

Originally posted by DML:
Yipe! I think who ever can cook, cause I couldn't cook to save my life. So boys, you will have to have a cook off to win being a housemate with me. (oh great, I'm sure they aren't any better then me, I'll get the fire extingishers ready)

LMAO!!!

here ya go!
333427%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D323237584877%3Cnu0mrj

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

LOL at me showing up tardy to my OWN thread!

i would choose the Edge, and not just because i'm in love with him.
biggrin.gif

it'd be great because...

-he'd be neat, tidy, and organized all the time
-he'd be there to help me with school work
-he'd be there to repair anything and help me when i have problems with the computer
-we'd forever be trading clothing: hats, shirts, pants, shoes, etc
-he wouldn't spend forever in the bathroom or looking at himself in the mirror(sorry, adam, bono, and larry. adam especially. he'd spend the whole time doing it naked, which wouldn't be so bad for some of us)
-i'd finally get to learn how to play guitar
-we'd stay up all night eating popcorn and ice cream and watching John Hughes movies
-he'd use his BEAUTIFUL voice and croon me to sleep every night
-he's so quiet and shy that he wouldn't be out at parties constantly, but spending all his time at home with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
biggrin.gif

-when his 3,000 chillin's come over to visit
-he'd dissect all of the kitchen appliances
-when Mona comes over and makes fun of the nothingness beneath his beanie
-we'd fight over use of the computer(but then we's kiss, make up, buy a second computer, and then kiss again
biggrin.gif
)
-i'd never be able to beat him at Chess
-he's so bashful that it's take forever to make a move on him because i'm just as bad. lol

3334288723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D3232375848737nu0mrj

3334288723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E232327%3A66%3A%3B83ot1lsi

3334288723232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E232327%3A66%3C57%3Bot1lsi

awwww! *faints from dwelling too long on the fantasy*

------------------
~Julie*

I wanna say Bono....but logistically

1. He's married to an insanely pretty woman and has a brood of kids and therefore would not want to room with a Jackson Browne-lyrics-spouting, Axl Rose-snake-dancing, crouton-eating, PLEBA-happy 17 yr old girl with an obsession with both him and Angelina Jolie.

2. 2 Bono complexes in a confined area. Not looking good. Good looking, yes. But not looking good.

3. Heh, did I mention that I don't need another restraining order?

*sigh* So happy togeeettthhheeeerrr -- THE TURTLES!!!!!

In English class we watched "Apocolypse Now" and they play 2 notes in the beginning and I scream "O MY DAD!! THE DOOOOORRRRSSS!!" and nobody recognized "The End." CHILDREN. *sigh*

Also my Bono shrine might get in the way. Bono would be scared.

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 01-14-2002).]

Hmmm this is a tough question...I would like to live with bono but I think I would have to kill him. I am a morning person, he likes to stay up all night. Also, I think we would get into arguements watching CNN. Not that this would be a bad thing, this really happens to me when I watch TV with my sort of ex, but I think neither one of us could let a topic go until we "won" the conversation.
I think I would be able to get along with Edge as a roommate. I'm not entirely sure why though. He reads, I read, he likes cats, I like cats...I don;t know.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*sigh* So happy togeeettthhheeeerrr -- THE TURTLES!!!!!

yay! Mona got it! *ding ding ding*

you win....

em...

hold on...

*fishes through pockets*

*pulls out rhinestones, lint, some jello, a tennis ball, a Q-tip..*

a hamburger!

------------------
~Julie*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:

you win....

em...

hold on...

*fishes through pockets*

a hamburger!

I WANT MY XMAS PRESENT!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And Bruce!! Lol

MONA: Julie's giving me a record with Bruce's behind!

KATIE: Say ASS.

MONA: What? no.

KATIE: SAY IT.

MONA: NEVER!!

Anyway....Julie didja see my play in the thread of Lawrence Vs the World?

------------------

you win....

em...

hold on...

*fishes through pockets*

a hamburger!

Did you make a hamburger out of all that stuff in your pocket? ewwwwwww..... :p

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

lol! no, silly! the hamburger was amongst those things in my pocket!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*

At first I thought that the most logical answer was Bono. Then I thought that I would proboablly do things like:
a)try to join him in the shower
b)cut a peephole in the wall so I can watch him change
c)change the locks and not give Ali the new key
d)get really annoyed when he borrowed my car, and it had a big dent when it was returned
e)steal his clothes and walk around sighing to myself that "I am wearing Bono's clothes"
f)scare the shit out of him when he catches me listening to the "Turn Me On" part of IALW over and over again

I couldn't live with Larry, because he is so hot that I would want to sleep with him, and you shouldn't sleep with your roommate!!

I couldn't live with Adam because he would have women over all the time, and he would smoke in the house.

So I guess that leaves me with Edge. Which is good because I am sure that Bono would come over to hang out with him.....

LMAO!!!

here ya go!
333427%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D323237584877%3Cnu0mrj

Okay, so I've worked it out, no Brian Eno of course (he looks like he is wearing make-up in that pic)

Edge, he knows how to make pancakes: "Hot, dripping with butter and syrup. It's one of the only things I can cook," (he was asked how he likes his pancakes) and yesterday, I made some pancakes, one problem, they didn't look like pancakes. He could be very helpful. So Sundays are his day to live with me, so we can have a nice pancake breakfast.

Larry, he knows how to make some drinks. Which could come in handy, so his day to live with me is on Fridays.
wink.gif

larrylemon.jpg

Bono, could be on Thursdays cause he could entertain me with his attempts to make me food. I'm sure he isn't much of a cooker, just like me, so I'm sure we will be eating things like cereal.

Adam, hmm, he gets Saturdays. We'll go out to eat or something..

And on Mondays and Tuesdays, well, I suppose they could fight over me.

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
At first I thought that the most logical answer was Bono. Then I thought that I would proboablly do things like:
a)try to join him in the shower
b)cut a peephole in the wall so I can watch him change
c)change the locks and not give Ali the new key
d)get really annoyed when he borrowed my car, and it had a big dent when it was returned
e)steal his clothes and walk around sighing to myself that "I am wearing Bono's clothes"
f)scare the shit out of him when he catches me listening to the "Turn Me On" part of IALW over and over again

I couldn't live with Larry, because he is so hot that I would want to sleep with him, and you shouldn't sleep with your roommate!!

I couldn't live with Adam because he would have women over all the time, and he would smoke in the house.

So I guess that leaves me with Edge. Which is good because I am sure that Bono would come over to hang out with him.....
LMAO!!! You're so logical!
biggrin.gif

Lol

BONO: Turn down that CD of me making suggestive noises! I'm trying to sleep!

------------------

Bono: Oh my only one! Edgie Wedgie Poo-Poo, can't they just see? We belong together, nothing can take me away from you, not even a PLEBA girl *turns to PLEBA girls* Hands up, ye hoes, he's all mine!

Ohhh you KNOW I'm in this thread!!!!

Okay....

LARRY:
Pros:
*He probably cleans the house regularly
*He looks like he knows how to cook

Cons:
*I am the messiest slob to walk the face of the earth.... we'd kill each other in a month.
* None of my female friends would come over to see ME anymore.
*He looks like my brother... i would inevitably call him "goober".

BONO
Pros:
*Woo Hooo! It's Bono!
*Super fun late night gabbing sessions while we did each other's hair.
*I bet I could get him to write an essay for me.
*Kareoke buddy for life.

Cons:
*We would compete for air time in conversations
*We'd lose the house.. we saw it just a minute ago, where did it go?
*Phone bill from Hell.
*No sleep.

EDGE:
Pros:
*Nice guy
*Pretty clean but not like Larry Von Mullen
*Easy going, patient
*Looks like he would laugh at my jokes.

Cons:
*We would fight over the computer (unless we had two) ... Rock 'em, Sock 'em Roomies.
*He's so smart I would develop an inferiority complex.

MACPHISTO:
Pros:
*Mmmmmmmm, glittery roomie.
*I bet he'd bring that cool gold couch!!!
*Ohh, the mirrored Phone!
*We could share makeup.
*I could make him sing that little song on my answering machine.
*Oh the parties we could throw.... has anyone ever HAD a champange kegger?

Cons:
*He'd see me look like ASS in the morning.
*Neither of us can cook or is willing to wash a dish.
*Very hard to study around.

ADAM
Pros:
*Seems pretty nice.
*We could stay up late and trash talk Naomi Campbell
*He'd let me dress him up like a drag queen.

Cons:
*He'd always be going through my closet.
*He's too skinny, I'd feel like such a whale.

THE FLY:
Pros:
* I'd never need coffee again.
* Ahh, the smell of a closet full of leather.
* I bet he'd re-enact Zoo Tv in the living room for me.
* Finally, someone that talks as fast as I do.

Cons:
*We'd NEVER see the damage deposit again!
*Again, it would be very hard to study.
*All those bottles of leather polish would build up pretty fast.

So....
The best situation would be....

Me, Edge, and MacPhisto as roomies with Larry Von Mullen as our maid and The Fly as my cabana boy.

Ahhh, yes.

LMAO! yay! next time i throw a champagne kegger, Bluey, YOU are invited!!

...oh, and bring that glittery roomie of you're with you
wink.gif

------------------
~Julie*

Originally posted by CatDubh:

Bono: Oh my only one! Edgie Wedgie Poo-Poo, can't they just see? We belong together, nothing can take me away from you, not even a PLEBA girl *turns to PLEBA girls* Hands up, ye hoes, he's all mine!

no, no, bonobaby! don't say these things!

*pries Bono off the Edge*

*Bono clamps around Julie*

hey, that works!
smile.gif

*puts a leash on Edgie~Pie and walks on with Bono attatched and Edge trotting after them*

------------------
~Julie*

Back
Top Bottom