So, did you do something today that you shouldn't?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anybody got anything funny that they've done that they'd like to share? Embarressing moments, opening gob before engaging brain, that kinda thing?

I just wondered if like me, you'd done something that you wished you hadn't, something that made you want to crawl away under a stone and hide, kinda thing..

Anybody......

Embarressing? :hmm:

Well, its hard for me to get embarressed, but I did let myself get caught/stuck talking to the guy across the street this morning while still in my PJs ( hair not combed, face not washed, no bra.......)
:lol: I think he is more interesting in my yard, so I'm safe :lol:

I tripped over a toy car that my niece left in the middle of the living room floor. Was like right out of a cartoon where they step on something and just slide across the floor :lol: Luckily my mom was the only one around at the time who witnessed this :shifty:

I stayed home from work sick so I'm wearing track pants and a T-shirt. I was outside taking photos of flowers and layed down in the grass to take a picture of a cat. I got a yellow pollen stain right on the front of my T-shirt, but was too sick/lazy to change it, even when going to pick up some dinner and going to JC Penny to shop for a dress.

I guess that's the most embarrasing thing I did today, not that I really cared.

The stain thing reminds me...the other day I was sitting in my night class and found this white stain on my navy hoodie. Must've been some residual baby spit-up from my Monday morning job with a 6 month old baby. She barfs on me so often sometimes I don't even notice. :shrug:

I'm wearing high heeled sandals today, and as I was leaving for work, I stepped on a dog toy and lost my balance. I did quite an amazing act of stumbling and teetering, but I managed to not fall on the floor. :laugh:

I went to a fancy Turkish restaraunt today and got a shrimp casserole type dish, but they hadn't shelled the shrimp... so I spent my meal digging around in my casserole and pulling out my shrimp with my fingers and shelling them. Heh.

I also spent part of the day running around with my fly down.

i mentioned to my guy, on the phone, that i think the guy he is working with at the moment is hot...
umm... was he excited about that ? eh not so much!

I had a laughing fit for some reason while one of my students was reading. Then the whole class started laughing. The poor kid thought I was laughing at him. I felt bad...:reject:

Back
Top Bottom