so are his glasses green now???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i remember reading somewhere that bvlgari sends him customized shades, so does armani... ahh, lifestyles of the rich and famous! :drool:

Galeongirl said:

:love: the Kj1/NA one, that's close to blue... I bet Bono'd look sooo good in that color!
113 euros is cheaper than I expected them to be... but I don't think my parents would allow me to buy them, even tho I'd want them! I'm not allowed to buy over the internet anywayz, I cna't even get a U2 tshirt!!!

yep..right ! the blue-line is really good. Properbly i´ll take this one because i don´t really like green or brown glasses. The red one is properbly a kind of pink....bit gay i think :)

http://www.joinred.com/products.asp?p=2

Galeongirl said:

they're prolly customized esp for Bono... same with the pink ones, the ones there aren't Exactly the same.. they are alike, just slight color differences :)

He started the tour off with some RED GIORGIO Armani's, then that model discontinued (I used 2 have them in orange), and he started wearing the new EMPORIO Armani's in pink.... those r the ones being sold!

~BrightestStar~ said:

How's about The Fly? :combust:

:combust: :combust:

funny you mention that - i just watched the fly vid. open shirt, shades, black leather, the hair, the neck, the lips.... HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdgesMuetze said:

yep..right ! the blue-line is really good. Properbly i´ll take this one because i don´t really like green or brown glasses. The red one is properbly a kind of pink....bit gay i think :)

http://www.joinred.com/products.asp?p=2
well I dont think its gay, Bono doesn't look gay in them :wink: but I don't know if other men can pull that off... same with a pink shirt, it suits him, but some other men look soo gay in it!
if Im allowed to buy them, I think I'd go for the blue ones, or pink :) but I hate pink... and blue's my fave color, sadly I've never seen Bono sporting the blue ones yet! I bet it fits with the new haircut tho..

EdgesMuetze said:
The red one is properbly a kind of pink....bit gay i think :)
Psh, Bono holds a monopoly on things which are a bit gay

ge2.gif

:wink:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol: At least I resisted posting photos involving certain members of Oasis!)

Definitely.... as Bono always says, every song has personal meaning to the person who is listening to it. That's the explanation he likes best I think. :)

But that song was written for Wim Wenders.

Yeah it's true but I thought the song is about Judas betrayal of Jesus.

In the Bible, Judas Iscariot was one of Jesus Christ's twelve disciples. Tempted by greed, Judas was bribed to betray Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane by indicating which man was Christ by kissing him, insuring that the correct man was arrested. Judas was overcome by guilt and remorse later and hung himself. Bono was reading and thinking about the character of Judas Iscariot. Bono felt that Judas had a definite role to play in the story and knew that the redemption of the world couldn't have happened without the betrayal. Bono was also fascinated by the strong hints of homoeroticism throughout and put that in his lyrics as well. This will be the only interpretation on this song because Bono has said since he has written the song, "There you have it, Judas and Jesus. What more could you want?"
from u2star.com

Back
Top Bottom